1. Thai Sticky Chicken Fingers from Iowa Girl Eats
2. Sweet Potato Nachos from Paleo Grubs
3. Skinny Taco Dip from Damn Delicious
4. Buffalo Chicken Quiona Bites from Nature Box
5. Baked Zucchini Sticks from Skinny Taste
I've made the sweet potato nachos before and they are pretty easy and really good...very filling too! I'm definitely planning on making those and I've already got the ingredients for the Buffalo Chicken Quiona Bites. Debating on trying out the Thai Sticky Chicken Fingers or those Baked Zucchini Bites which look just like cheese straws. Oh who are we kidding, I want to try them all!
What are your favorite healthy appetizers? Has anyone tried any of these recipes and if so, what did you think?
And for more Friday fun, check out the Five on Friday linkup hosted by Christina, Darci, April and Natasha.