Today I wanted to share some fun new sunnies and 5 different fun outdoor adventurers to wear them.
I recently got to try 5 new shades from Warby Parker through their Home Try-On Program. More on that here in a minute. First let's take a look at what sunnies I tried out and how I loved wearing them...
1. At the pool. Although we did have Fall-like temps last week, we are back in the mid-80's this week and looking to stay there through most of next week. So there are still some more pool days ahead. Plus we go on vacation exactly 2 weeks from today, so my Summer will hopefully continue on through most of Sept if we are lucky!
2. Jeep adventurers. We love taking the Jeep out for many different adventurers. Just take the top off, drive through some country roads, and you never know what fun lies ahead. Jeep hair included at no extra charge! #jeephairdontcare
3. Cocktails on the patio. Happy hour is my favorite hour and I love having cocktails out on a nice patio, or our back deck to enjoy the sunshine. It helps when you have a handsome husband who used to bartend making you yummy cocktails.
4. A day at the lake is also a lot of fun. Whether you enjoy some time out on a boat, or just a picnic by the shore, lake time is good for the soul.
5. Tailgating. It's about that time. Time for football and fun. Whether you are cheering on your team in the stands, or celebrating at a tailgate, sunnies that match your game day outfit are definitely a necessary accessory!
The Home Try-On Program is the perfect way to find the best sunnies to fit your style. You can choose 5 styles and have them shipped to you free of charge to try out for 5 days. You then just seal up the box, place the pre-paid shipping label back on the box, and drop off at your local post-office. There is no obligation to purchase, but if you love one or more of the pairs you try on, you can then go to their website and purchase a brand new pair for yourself. It's that easy and a great way to try them out before committing to purchasing a pair. And it's a lot of fun to try out a bunch of different styles. BTW: anyone can use the Home Try-On Program free of charge, whether you are a blogger or not, so try it out and maybe you will find your perfect sunnies for fun outdoor adventurers.
Ok, so need your advice, which ones do you like best? I like them all and can't make up my mind which ones I need, so please share your favorites :)
**I was not compensated for this post, I got to try out the free Home Try-On Program just like you can :)
Linking up with April for 5 on Friday.