Friday Favorites: Fall TV Shows

Friday, September 28, 2012

This was a big week for Fall season premiers. I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite shows starting up, and ones that I am looking forward to seeing.

Dancing with the Stars - All Stars


I have always loved Dancing with the Stars. I joke my goal in life is to be on that show, I just need to become a celebrity...not hard right?? Ha! With my dance background, I just really enjoy seeing the different ballroom dances and cheering on my favorites. This season they are bringing back previous winners and viewer favorites, so I am having trouble picking my favorite to cheer on. For now I will just enjoy the dances and dream about my 15-mins of fame :)

Private Practice


I never really got into Grey's Anatomy, but I love Private Practice. I didn't get to watch the end of last season, so I was a little lost watching this week, but I am sure I will quickly catch up.

Castle



I just love this show and think that Castle is so funny. Once again I missed the last couple of shows, so I was a little lost this week, but I am sure I will quickly catch up. The only issue I have is that I am not quite sure if I am ok with Kate and Castle hooking up. I mean it was the chase that was funny. I just hope the kooky chemistry is still there. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Flipping Out


This show is all about a disfunctional work family, and I totally love it. I don't know what it is about my fascination of disfunctional people and families, but I love it. I guess it makes my life seem so simple, even during the crazy moments. Anyone else feel this way, or am I just crazy? I just love Jenny and Zoila, and how they stand up to Jeff, and it's also fun to see all of these amazing homes they work on.

Real Housewives of Miami

Source

Talk about even more disfunction. I love all of the Real Housewives shows, they are like my closet obsession. I still don't even want Rick to watch them with me as I don't want him to think I am as crazy as they are...ha! What I like about Miami is seeing all the amazing homes, and parties they go to, oh and the disfunction...these ladies are kind of crazy!! Oh and many are so perfect looking. I guess a good plastic surgeon can make that happen right!!

Giuliana & Bill


Who doesn't just love Giuliana and Bill?!? It was so sad to hear about their struggles with fertility and cancer last season, but it was so refreshing to see that everyone, even celebrities, goes through rough times. I am so excited to see how things play out with their new baby, and am so happy that they finally have their little family and that things with Giuliana's health are looking good.


New Girl


I have been wanting to see this show but totally missed it last season, and this week :( I do have it set up to record from here on out, and am going to try and find it online so I can catch-up on this week's episode. Anyone else watch this show? It looks cute and I love Zooey Deschanel!


Once Upon a Time


This is also a great show that unfortunatly I didn't get to see a lot of last season. I am hoping to get back into this show this season as I just love the idea of this show. I mean it's like a real life fairy tale. And what girl doesn't love fairy tales!!

666 Park Avenue


This is one of the new shows that I am looking forward to seeing. It's from the same people who did Gossip Girl, and I can't wait to see how it all plays out. It looks a little spooky, which is especially great with Halloween coming up. I found a video of a preview on YouTube, but couldn't embed it, so you can click the link below to view the preview.


So what are you watching? Are there any shows that I just need to see? Let me know :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!