Weekend Recap

Monday, September 17, 2012

This weekend Rick was out of town for Boy's Camping Weekend at Hocking Hills, so I was a single girl for the weekend. My weekend consisted of:

Chipotle for dinner and lunch -- I always seem to have Chipotle for dinner when Rick is out of town...ha!

Photobucket

Cuddles with the pups. I spent Saturday morning with this little fella on my lap while I drank some pumpkin spice coffee and watched my favorite shows on the Food Network (my favorite Saturday morning ritual).

Photobucket

I then spent Saturday afternoon and evening with these cuties. My brother brought Jack and Izzie up to Mom and Dad's this weekend, so I of course had to visit with them.


Photobucket

Izzie showed off her new princess bike.

Photobucket
 
While Jack showed how fast he could ride his bike. He is such a dare devil.



Then the kids showed us how to do the Hippity Hop Dance...so funny!

Photobucket

And then had some fun with my new sock monkey hat that Rick bought for me.

Photobucket

Of course now both kids want one, so this might be something that Santa has to bring them for Christmas this year :)

Photobucket

In case you were wondering this is what happens when you are 5 (almost 6) and go to kindergarten. Such a goofball!

Photobucket

On Sunday I went to yoga and almost died...I am so out of shape! I then finished off the weekend by making The Pioneer Woman's Sloppy Joes. This was featured on her show this weekend (love her!) and I totally have to make at least one of her recipes every week. You can find the recipe on my recipe blog.

I'm linking up this week with :


And Meg's Mingle Monday

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. yummmm!! i love sloppy joes and i love pioneer woman, so i'm sure it's a match made in heaven!

    happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by from Mingle Monday, love the name of your blog! Looks like you had a nice weekend, love the sock Monkey hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love her recipes too! They're so easy to make but always turn out so yummy!
    I got to see my niece & nephew this weekend too. Love seeing those kids & looks like you have fu with yours too!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!