Welcome!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Welcome to Life, Love and Puppy Paws!

Photobucket
{Jen & Rick}

This is our place to share with family and friends fun things about our everyday life.

Photobucket
{Bryn, Abby and Napoleon}

And might include some fun stories about these crazy monsters.

A little about us:

Photobucket

This girl likes:
chocolate chip cookies ~ sewing ~ yoga ~ The Pioneer Woman ~ martinis
beagles ~ shows on Bravo ~ dancing ~ cooking & baking ~ food trucks
Food Network ~ sweet tea ~ glamping

Photobucket

This boy likes:
cheese cake ~ Jeeps ~ squatching ~ The Chive ~ fishing ~ mountain biking
True Blood ~ beer ~ habanero peppers

Check back often to see what adventures we might be getting into next, and please let us know what you think by leaving a comment.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say hello! I came across your blog through the wednesday walkabout!! That's awesome you like to sew! I would love to learn and my husband and I love to go dancing! Hope you have a great day and I look forward to reading more! :)
    -Kristen@fewofmyfavoritethingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog on the "Saw it. Pinned it. Did it." link-up. Love your blog. I am a dog-lover so the name of your blog naturally caught my eye. I look forward to getting to know you better as a new follower.
    -Amanda @ http://faithlovestrengthamandajo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!