Friday Favorites: Fall Favorites

Friday, October 5, 2012

Now that we are into October, I feel like I can officially get into all things Fall. Now I know that I have already pulled out some fall decorations, rocked a few boots and scarves, and had more Pumpkin Spice Lattes than I want to admit, but at least now I don't feel like a complete dork for it...ha!

I have totally been stalking all things Fall on Pinterest this week, looking for fun decorations and fun recipes I can try. Here are some of my favorites from my Fall Fun board.

Favorite Fall Mantel - I love all of the neutrals going on here in the background and the punch of fall color from the decorations. I also love that Fall pennant banner.



Favorite Fall Beverage - White Mocha Pumpkin Frappuccino. Doesn't this look tasty? This kind of reminds me of my Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. Who knew that pumpkin and chocolate tasted so well together.

Source: eatthelove.com via Jen on Pinterest


Favorite Dessert - Caramel Apple Spice Cookies. Doesn't this look sinful? I mean look at all of that caramel just dripping down that stack of cookies. I have never had Caramel Apple Milky Ways, which appears to be the inspiration for this dessert, but I am sure they have got to be delish!



Favorite Centerpiece - I love all the pops of purple against the orangish/yellowish squashes. Purple is one of my favorite colors, so I love the idea of getting to incorporate into Fall decorating. And for even more decorating tips, you can find 26 easy fall decorating projects from Mid West Living.


Favorite Apples - I just love caramel apples, especially when there is also chocolate involved. I am totally going to need to splurge on some of these this month! They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away...right!


Favorite Pumpkin Decoration - I just love these whimsical pumpkins. I think this is a fun, unique way to carve pumpkins and would look even cooler at night with candles inside. And I just love all of the fall mums that surround them.


What are you pinning for fall? If you are on Pinterest, let me know and I'll check out your boards.

Photobucket

1 comment:

We love hearing from you!