Happy Halloween! (from the Puppies)

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween from the Puppies!!

Photobucket

A few weeks ago we had a little mini-fashion show and the puppies got to try on their costumes. This year Abby is a pig, because she is my little pork chop.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Bryn is hot dog, well because I thought this costume was cute and Bryn was just lucky enough to get to wear it. I almost got this one for Abby, but they didn't have it in her size. I keep thinking Abby is going to try and eat Bryn just because she loves food way too much!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Napoleon is a dinosaur, but Rick says he is a velociraptor because that is much cooler. I just though this costume was the cutest and just loved the little arms in the front. Napoleon liked it, but didn't care too much for the little headpiece.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Here is the back-view of all of the costumes. As you can see the headpieces weren't staying on too well.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

And because I thought it would be fun to share the dogs in action in their costumes, here is a little video of Rick giving them treats for being good little pups and letting us dress them up in crazy costumes.



Are your pups/pets dressing up? If so, what are they? I want to take them out and around the block to show them off during trick-or-treat, but I am not sure if the weather will cooperate. If not, we might just dress them up and enjoy watching them try and get their costumes off as quickly as possible...ha!

Happy Halloween!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh- adorable!!! Love this :) I wish I could get my dog to leave a costume on! Not happening!

    Stopping by from Walkabout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. buahahahahaha! I love puppy weiner costumes! :).
    I secretly bought a skeleton costume for our pup, but I will have to sneak it by hubby, he is not convinced that dressing our dog is the cool thing to do....;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are few things cuter than a dog in a good costume :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your puppies look so cute! I wish my kitties would let me dress them up. They'd look adorable too. Alas, there's too much fighting for that to happen. Esther Norine Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, my aunt's dog has a hot dog costume that she usually gets out this time of year. On the other hand, my MIL's dog is almost always wearing some dress or other. I find that a little strange... :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!