Letting Go

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I admittingly am one of those people that need to be in full control of everything going on in my life. Anyone with me here?  I am sometimes too much of a planner and there are two things I always say: 

"Life gets in the way of any good plan"

and

 "I plan and God laughs"

Anyway, the other day I felt totally out of control of things, with being in the middle of a move and lots of changes happening to work. I got into the car and turned on the CD player in the car, not knowing what CD I had in there. This song came on and reminded me that sometimes you need to have faith and just let go. Anyone who personally knows me would probably agree that this song is totally meant for me. :)



I also heard a really great quote in church the other day. In addition to my obsessive compulsive need to plan, I also tend to worry about everything. Pastor Mike used this quote:

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of it's sorrow. It empties today of it's strength." Corrie Ten Boom

So remember, it's ok to let go. I'll try and remember as well :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Worry less, worry less, worry less. Goal for the day. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way, I have a really, really hard time letting go. I want to control everything around me. But, when I remember to it makes me a happier person to worry less and just let go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Cute post!

    You should get google friend connect! (That way more people, including me, can follow your blog)!


    =)


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!