What I'm Loving Wednesday

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Just wanted to share a few things that are making me happy this week:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

This is the picture from my calendar for Nov. I uploaded this to Facebook the other day and tagged my Mom and said "Yep, Mom, we are not quitters" Ha!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I was at Macy's the other day picking up a shower gift, and came across this cute beagle pillow. I am a sucker for all things with beagles on them, so of course I had to pick it up. I might have blamed my Mom for making me go into Macy's to pick up the shower gift. It was originally $80 and I got it for $35 with tax, so it was an awesome deal!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I got this sweet gift in the mail from Lindsay over at Our Lovely Life today. I love lip glosses so I am super excited to try these out!! And I just loved the little coffee cup note card. How cute is that?!?

About a month or so ago, I signed up for a Fall Swap over at Life of Meg, and my partner unfortunatly did not follow through with sending out her portion of the swap. Meg sent out an SOS and so many wonderful bloggers volunteered to send me swap gifts to help make up for it. That was totally unexpected and I am so appreciative for so many people being so kind out there in the blogging world. Where there is one not-so-nice person, there are a million bloggers that would do anything for other bloggers, and that is what I am truely loving about the blogging world.

So far I have also been offered a 30 day sponsorship over at Brunch with Amber and with Life of Meg. I am planning on doing a post here in the near future to thank everyone for their kind words and gifts, but I did want to give a shot-out to all those who have sent things so far. I feel so grateful, especially when there are people out there with far less than I have, but it did truely make my day! :)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday! What are you loving today?

Linking up with:


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. new[est] follower. loving this post and loving your blog! can't wait to keep following along!

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute pillow! I love Beagles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping by to say HELLO!

    {www.blendedwithlove.net}

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!