Best of 2012

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 was a great year and I can't wait to see what 2013 brings. I thought it would be fun to end the year with some of my favorite moments of 2012:

Photobucket

I started off the year with a trip to Hawaii with my good friend Katey...

Photobucket

and then met this handsome fella, and we kinda kicked it off.

Photobucket  Photobucket

We went to a Columbus Clippers game and had some fun in the sun...

Photobucket

and then took our first trip together at Hocking Hills.

Photobucket

Rick took me to the gun range for the first time so I could learn how to shoot and handle a gun. This was an experience that I'll have to recap in 2013.

Photobucket  Photobucket

We celebrated the 4th of July by going down to Red, White & Boom on the 3rd, and then having a cookout at my little apartment on the 4th...

Photobucket

and then I got to see a few of my favorite bands from high school -- talk about a flashback!

Photobucket  Photobucket

We went to the Ohio State Fair, where we might have endulged in a Krispy Kream Burger (my oh my!)...

Photobucket

and then I ran my 1st 5K at the Color Me Rad run.

Photobucket

I started this little blog, which has been fun to look back and see what all we have done so far this year :)

Photobucket  Photobucket

We went to the Columbus Zoo...

Photobucket

and spent time with family at the Hart Family Reunion, and at my cousin Katie's Bridal Shower (here and here).

Photobucket

We dressed the pups up for Halloween...

Photobucket

and hosted our first Thanksgiving (first Thanksgiving dinner I have ever cooked and it turned out delicious!! here and here).

         Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App    Photobucket

We had some fun at our work holiday parties (here and here)...

Photobucket

and then took these little monsters to see Santa.

Photobucket

We put up our first Christmas tree (which we then had to immediatly take down after Christmas due to a tree infestation...yuck!).

Photobucket

and mailed out some fun Christmas cards (my favorite ones yet!).

Photobucket

We also celebrated our first Christmas together, which has been my favorite yet!

From our little family to yours, we wish you the best of 2013!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. you two are super cute!
    here is to a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from your newest follower! I'm stopping by from the Meet & Greet blog hop. Happy New Year!
    ~melanie
    http://violetsbuds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!