Friday Confessions

Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy Friday!!!!

I thought I would switch it up a bit and instead of doing my typical Friday Favorites, I would share some confessions.

Today I confess:

~ I am so over winter. Like soooo over it!!

~ I so want to go back here...like now.

 photo 100_1920_zps499b7681.jpg
{ Maui I heart you! }

~ I wish I was a fashion blogger and had an amazing wardrobe. Instead I think I just need a stylist. Anyone wanna go shopping with me??? Please!!

~ I'll just stick to DIYs and Pinterest projects for now. I am super obsessed with Pinterest right now, and have a mile long list of things I want to do.

~ Although I love the idea of DIY home projects because they are personalized and usually more budget friendly. Usually about halfway through I start to get annoyed and wish Candice Olson would suddenly appear and finish our whole house in like 3 days like it happens on tv. That's real right??

~ I totally compared my pup to the honey badger in this post from Wed. Hey she kinda is. And she don't give a shiz!!!

~ We recently started counting the amount of hair our vacuum picks up in each room in beagle measurements. For instance: the vacuum has 1 beagle worth of fur in it when we vacuum the bedroom. It has 2 beagles worth of fur when we vacuum the living/dining room...gross right!! When I asked Rick why we choose the beagle as the measurement he was like why not. Ok makes sense right? I guess because she is bigger than the other two dogs, its more dramatic.

~ I'm so very sad there are no more work holidays until Memorial Day. Who do I write a letter about that? For all of you with Monday off...have a wonderful 3-day weekend! Me, I'll be working hard for my money :)

~ I'm constantly threatening to write someone a letter each time something ticks me off. Of course I never do. Ha!

~ Rick caught me and the beagle having a moment the other night, and posted this pic on Facebook...guilty as charged!

 photo Meandbeagle_zps367ce162.jpg

What are you confessing today?

I also wanted to share that Allie over at A Day in a Joyful Life is having a 500 follower giveaway...hopefully soon! She is at 497 followers, so hop on over and check her out, and follow her blog!! :)

Linking up today with:
A Blonde Ambition's Friday Confessional linkup

Photobucket

Follow Me:

Follow Me on Pinterest http://www.buttonshut.com/ Follow Me on Twitter Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. It would be lovely to have a professional show up and decorate your house/style your wardrobe! Let me know if you figure out how to make that happen. Thanks for the shout out, you’re awesome! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just stopping by from the FTF blog hop! New follower on your lovely blog, would love to have you stop by my blog sometime and follow back if you like.

    xoxo,
    Melissa @ thisgirlslifeblog.com

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!