Friday Favorites: The Puppies of 2012

Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy Friday everyone!

I'm back to share my favorites of the week. This week I wanted to share some of my favorite puppy pics from 2012. It's two days in a row of puppies y'all, so get excited!! If you haven't checked out the video of Bryn eating gummy bears from yesterday, you need to do so right away! Just make sure to come back to this post...ha!

For Christmas every year I always make photo calendars for my family as gifts. They typically include pics of the Grandkids and Grandpuppies, and they always seem to be a hit. There were some great pics to choose from this year, so it was hard to limit the pics down to just 12 months. Therefore I get to share them with y'all here on the blog. Yea! Here are some of my favorites from 2012. Some you may have already seen, but I tried to include some new ones as well. Enjoy!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So cute! And I love the idea of a calendar each year!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!