Easter Decorations

Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Friday! Can you believe we made it through another week?

Today I wanted to share some of my fun Easter decorations. I don't like to go overboard with holiday theme decorations, but like to have a few sprinkled here and there.

 photo IMG_0801_Edit_zps689cbd7a.jpg

Here is my centerpiece for our dining room table. I purchased the bunny, eggs and grass at Pier 1 and set a top of one of my crystal cake plates.

 photo IMG_0907_Edit_zps1c1c1600.jpg

And in the entry way, I added another little bunny.

 photo IMG_0906_Edit_zpsf4110368.jpg
Once again, the bunny, eggs and grass all came from Pier 1.

 photo IMG_0909_Edit_zps30afaf46.jpg

I also added some of the eggs from Pier 1 to these two apocrathy jars. I also put a few peanut butter eggs in a bright robin's egg blue bowl, and added a few fun pinwheels to my Christmas tree (now my Easter tree??). The jars, moss, blue bowl and pinwheels were all from Michaels.

 photo IMG_0904_Edit_zps0b2a6bef.jpg

And here is my current front door wreath. Yes it's still decorated for St Patrick's day, but I think it's kind of pretty, so I'm keeping it up for Easter for now :)

I believe the grapevine wreath came from Walmart a few years ago, and the flowers, bow and clover are all from JoAnns.

Are you decorating for Easter or Spring? I have a cute Spring wreath idea that I am going to work on next, and will probably keep up until Summer. I'll be sure to share soon!

Photobucket

Follow Me:

http://www.buttonshut.com/Follow Me on InstagramFollow Me on PinterestFollow Me on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I love your decorations, especially the first bunny! I'm going to get my spring stuff out this weekend, hopefully that will encourage warm weather!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!