Happy Spring

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy 1st day of Spring!

 photo IMG_0703_Edit_zpscd28212b.jpg

In honor the first day of Spring, I thought I would share one of my new favorite flower pics. This orchid is currently residing in my new guest room/office.

My favorite part of Spring is seeing the buds on the trees and new growth emerging from the ground. I love gardening, and can't wait to start our veggie garden this year. I'm hoping to plant some new flowers in our front garden beds as well. Oh mother nature, please warm us up soon!!

What do you love about Spring?

Photobucket

Follow Me:

http://www.buttonshut.com/Follow Me on InstagramFollow Me on PinterestFollow Me on Twitter

3 comments:

  1. I am with you on the plea to mother nature. And your cake below looks AMAZING! I will be trying the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful orchid and photo! Flowers are my favorite sign of spring too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Orchid is gorgeous! What pretty colors. Do they call that varigated?

    I love the smell of the spring air. I love life renewed. I love that people seem just a bit happier. They have more "Pep" in their step!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!