Spring Must Haves for 2013

Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy Friday everyone! Is everyone ready for the weekend? Oh yea!

This week has been a little weird for me. I can't really get into much detail here on the blog, but there are some big changes coming up at work that I am excited about, but at the same time nervous about. I am a not good with change. I am definitly more of a routine girl, and when my routine gets messed up, I get all messed up. Anyone else like that?

So the other day I told Rick I needed some retail therapy. I might have had a brief period of a spending freeze, that kind of was broken this week...opps! I blame it on good deals. I mean sometimes you get a great coupon and it's like the store is paying you to shop. Anyone feeling me here?

Add in the fact that I am in NEED of a new Easter dress, and the tempatures are somewhat warming up, so I think it's time to start looking into some new spring clothes.

Below are some items that are currently on my wish list, including some that I might have splurged on this week :o)

So my splurges this week...I know you are on pins and needles about this right? No? Well I'm going to tell you anyway. I ended up getting the Coach Poppy Floral Scarf in Navy and the Coach Madison Diagonal Patent Tote. My friend Katey shared her 25% off coupon with me, and those coupons are like gold. I saved so much money, and just had to get these two items which I LOVED!!

What are you craving for spring? As you can see I am loving a lot of peach and yellow colors. I think I need some bright colors to help brighten up these cloudy skies in Ohio.

Oh and if you have heard about the news that Google Reader is shutting down July 1, have no fear, you can follow me on Bloglovin by going here. I actually prefer Bloglovin to Google Reader and have been using it for about 4 months now. So go check it out!!


Photobucket

Follow Me:
http://www.buttonshut.com/Follow Me on InstagramFollow Me on PinterestFollow Me on Twitter

3 comments:

  1. I have that Loft jacket! It's my favorite store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like 30 degrees outside right now, but you have me ready for spring! Sometimes a girl just needs to do some shopping, and if you had a coupon AND got items you love then it was well worth it! I'm a creature of habit too, I love my routine and have a hard time adjusting to changes not implemented by me haha. I hope whatever the changes are that they're easy to adjust to and add something positive to your daily life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your picks are so cute & right up my style alley :) I have been eying a pair of hunter boots for a long time now. I found some lightly used ones on ebay but lost the auction, lol. So, my search continues :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!