WIWW: My Easter Outfit(s) - Please Help Pick One!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Over the weekend I set off to Loft to find my Easter outfit for this year. I had been putting it off for a few weeks, honestly awaiting the perfect sale, or at least until one of my coupons were valid (does anyone else do this?), when I found out they were having a storewide 40% off sale...score!

There were so many cute outfits, and I was loving all of the bright yellows, turquoises, peach and hot pink colors. I fortunately found not one, but three outfit options I just couldn't pass up. And today I want your opinion, which one should I wear??

Option 1: I love the bright colors in this option, and the skirt is really comfortable to wear. I also love the bright colored shoes...so springy...and love that they aren't peep-toes since it might be cold this Sunday (gotta love Spring in Ohio!).

 photo Outfit1_zpsd38fc13a.jpg

Option 1: Cardigan (a few years old), t-shirt, skirt and necklace all from Loft; shoes from Target.

 photo IMG_0927_Edit_zps245f3b5b.jpg

And here is the full body shot.

Option 2 is very similar to option 1, I just switched out the green t-shirt for a yellow one. The t-shirts were so inexpensive with the sale, I actually picked up a few different colors. I loved how the yellow one went well with the necklace.

 photo Outfit2_zps322c1cad.jpg

Option 2: Cardigan (a few years old), t-shirt, skirt and necklace all from Loft; shoes from Target.

 photo IMG_0932_Edit_zpsc45bafec.jpg

And here is the full body shot.

Option 3 is much dressier than options 1 and 2, but it feels more churchy...if that makes sense. This is actually like a sleeve-less shift dress, but since it probably will be cold on Sunday I wanted to pair it with a cardigan. I think it looks much dressier with the cardigan, but will be perfect for date night this summer!

 photo Outfit3_zpsdfce95a6.jpg

Option 3: Cardigan (a few years old), dress and necklace all from Loft; shoes from Target.

 photo IMG_0949_Edit_zps6ddb4f6e.jpg

And here is the full body shot.

So what do you think? Do you like one of them? All of them? None of them? (hopefully not!!)

 photo EasterOutfits_zps9aba3b27.jpg
{ 1, 3, 2 }
Also, I want to give a special thanks to Rick for being my photographer and figuring out how to successfully use my DSLR camera. He's doing well considering his teacher is still learning how to use it =)

Linking up today with Because Shanna Said So, The Pleated Poppy , Lauren, Sarah and Alisa

Photobucket

Follow Me:

http://www.buttonshut.com/Follow Me on InstagramFollow Me on PinterestFollow Me on Twitter

6 comments:

  1. I really like #2- the yellow tshirt really pops! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the springy colors. So cute. My vote is #1 but you can't go wrong with any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for number one. I usually like yellow better but that green t-shirt just goes so well with the skirt. That last dress is cute too! Any option is a winner!

    Aubree from lookfeelbebest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bright colors are so fun! The dress gets my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My personal fave is outfit 3 - I think the blue looks great with your complexion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute and springy.. love it! Can't wait for warm weather!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!