Photo Shoot with My Brother & the Kiddos

Monday, April 15, 2013

Over Easter weekend, my brother and his two kiddos came to visit. It was such a nice day, we decided to conduct a little photo shoot in the back yard. Just wanted to share some of my favorites:

 photo IMG_0991_Edit4_zpsd15fe138.jpg

Aren't they such a cute little family?

 photo IMG_0982_Edit3_zps09184f17.jpg

I am so proud of my brother...he is such an amazing father, and the kiddos just love him!

 photo IMG_0984_Edit3_zps7e89319c.jpg


 photo IMG_0988_Edit4_zpse3e77701.jpg

This is probably one of my favorites. She sure is a Daddy's girl!

 photo IMG_0994_Edit2_zps4bafb29e.jpg

Jack was trying for some action shots! Ha!

 photo IMG_0995_Edit3_zps3d7b55fb.jpg

Sibling love!

 photo IMG_0999_Edit3_zps06ea3ade.jpg

I am loving the little attitude coming from this girl. I feel like she is telling her Daddy how it's done :)

 photo IMG_1000_Edit3_zps189e40f5.jpg

Oh and did I mention he is single...any single ladies out there? Sorry I just had to do it!

 photo IMG_1002_Edit3_zps4e916747.jpg

This is typically how our photo shoots turn out with the kiddos being silly. Keeping it real!

 photo IMG_1174_Edit_zps7d4eea3c.jpg

And here is a fun pic I got last week when I was visiting my brother. Yes he has cows in his backyard, but they aren't his. I thought this one was so cute and she was very interested in my camera.

Happy Monday! Hopefully you had an amazing weekend and an even better week ahead!

Linking up today with Life of Meg for Mingle Monday.

Photobucket

Follow Me:

http://www.buttonshut.com/Follow Me on InstagramFollow Me on PinterestFollow Me on Twitter

4 comments:

  1. Hi!! I am visiting you from Mingle Mondays. Those are fantastic pictures of your brother and his kiddos. I hope you are having a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this blog and the photos!
    Following you from Mingle Monday!! :

    Amanda*
    http://modernhippiemomma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting blog and beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet, sweet photos!!! =)

    Most Recent Post: Evy's Tree Giveaway on Eloquent English

    Have a great day!

    xoxo
    A-

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!