Five On Friday

Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Friday everyone! Who all is excited for a 3 day weekend?!?

Today I wanted to link up with Darci of The Good Life, April of A. Liz Adventures, Natasha of Hello! Happiness and Christina from Carolina Charm for



So the 5 things I'm loving this week are:

1. The 3 day weekend ahead of course!

 photo IMG_0995_Edit3_zpsc3f7896f.jpg

2. My family is coming to visit this weekend and I get to see my favorite little punks.


{ Source }

3. I just started this book, and am looking for to some relaxing time lounging on our deck and getting lost in the life of Zelda Fitzgerald.


 photo photo_zps8979d30c.jpg

4. I finally finished planting all of my flowers (pics coming soon), and they are all looking great. Super excited that my peony bush finally bloomed! Love the color!

5. We are supposed to be having a special delivery coming this afternoon, so I am currently working from home awaiting it to arrive. If it all goes smoothly, I'll have to share next week!


Photobucket

Follow Me:

http://www.buttonshut.com/Follow Me on InstagramFollow Me on PinterestFollow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!