I Love These Punks!

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A few weekends ago, my brother was in town and we got together to celebrate his birthday and Rick's birthday.

 photo IMG_1213_1_zpse0d331b8.jpg

I made a cake and Jack helped decorate it. He was so proud of himself for putting all of the little decorations on the cake, with a little help from Aunt Jenny and Grandma. He was also super excited to eat it...and couldn't wait until dinner was over.

 photo IMG_1219_1_zps6ffb8e34.jpg

I love these kids so much! They are the sweetest kids you will ever meet and so much fun!

 photo IMG_1220_1_zps866156f2.jpg

I am super excited because they will be moving back home in a few weeks! Which means I will get to see them hopefully at least once a month (I will still be an hour away), if not more, instead of every 6 months. They grow up so fast, and I want to spend as much time with them as possible.

 photo IMG_1217_1_zpsb943abc8.jpg

Jack was so excited to show off his new bike, which he got for Easter. He was like, Aunt Jenny, take a pic of my new bike!

 photo IMG_1216_1_zps080eeff7.jpg

This little cutie needed her pic take also. More time with the kiddos means more pics to come, which I am sure you all won't mind :)

Photobucket

Follow Me:
http://www.buttonshut.com/Follow Me on InstagramFollow Me on PinterestFollow Me on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. yay that is great news they are moving back and they will be closer and you get to see them more often!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!