My Life in 250 Words or Less

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Jenni over at Story of My Life is hosting a blogging challenge to blog every day in May. If you are interested you can find her list of topics here. Today's topic is "the story of your life in 250 words or less" (a very brief auto-biography). I really didn't think I could keep it to 250, but I was right on the money! I had to cut things down a lot, so hopefully I won't be confusing anyone :) But here it is...my story:

 photo JPG122_zps26efaae5.jpg
{ Guess who? }

Born on August 5 in Zanesville, Ohio, I was that blonde hair, blue-eyed little girl that would never stop talking. According to Mom, I haven’t stopped talking since. I have one younger brother, and although we fought like brother and sisters do, we had a lot of fun building forts, having stuffed animal wars, taping our “Pig Radio” talk show, riding bikes up Faye Drive, and playing softball with the neighbor kids.

My passion growing up was dancing and our little clogging group danced all over Ohio at festivals, nursing homes, and even the opening at The Wilds. We also competed at dance competitions and even went to the National Finals in Myrtle Beach.

I always had this dream of being an attorney. I started out in the paralegal program, but quickly realized Law was not my thing. I transferred to advertising, and then had dreams of working at an advertising agency. I fulfilled that dream and have been working for one for over 8 years. It’s been a wild ride, but I love the people and feel like I’m making a difference in people’s lives every day.

My love life (in a nutshell): I married at a very young age to a bad boy, and it obviously didn’t work out. I have since then met the love of my life, and learned that everything happens for a reason. Good or bad, it makes you the person who you are meant to be. And I’m happy with who I’ve become.
{ Not Yet The End... }

Tomorrows topic in case you want to start participating:

Educate us on something you know alot about or are good at. Take any approach you'd like (serious and educational or funny and sarcastic).
Photobucket

Follow Me:

http://www.buttonshut.com/Follow Me on InstagramFollow Me on PinterestFollow Me on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree, everything happens for a reason! Sometimes, I have no idea what that reason is...but I truly believe this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading a bit about your childhood, what a cute picture! I remember saddle shoes. It's great that you realize that everything happens for a reason, and that you're happy with who you've become!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!