Five on Friday

Friday, June 7, 2013

Happy Friday! Congrats we made it through another week. This was a tough one, and I only worked 4 days...oops :( 

Today I wanted to share some things I am loving, that I think you will too!

 photo d2db2759-6f56-4209-87d2-5184513b5f86_zps166307e0.jpg

1. Cocktail of the Week: Barefoot Refresh Crisp White. This is one of Barefoot's new sparkling wines, and it is so crisp and refreshing. I love some good "champs" (as Heather Dubrow calls it) and sparkling wine, and this one is not too dry and not too sweet. I would say it's perfect for a hot summer evening. According to this article, it's a Riesling blended with Chenin Blanc. I say it's awesome, especially since it was only $6.99 (at Giant Eagle).



{ Source }

2. Purchase of the week: J Crew Seahorse T-Shirt. I have been eying this shirt for about a month, and after hearing about J. Crew's sale (30% off with your J. Crew card, 25% off w/out card, still going on now) I just had to snag it. Now I just need to find a cute pair of seafoam green or turquoise shorts to go with it, that aren't so short they show my bum. I know that I am a slim girl, but as I get older, I just feel more comfortable with a little more coverage. If you have any suggestions, I would love to find something that is 6" in length, that's not horribly expensive.



{ Source }

3. Fav Nail Polish: OPI Charged Up Cherry. I love this color, and have actually gotten a couple of compliments on it. This week I'm wearing it on my toes (those are not my nails above, they never look that nice...ha!).



{ Source & Source }

4. New Books I'm Excited About. I am so excited that two of my favorite author's have released new books this week, and I can't wait to start reading them.



5. Song of the week. And if you haven't watched this video yet, do it right now. Remember this little girl who sang the Nicki Minag song on Ellen a year or so ago? I am so impressed as she is only 10 years old, and LOVE this song. I might have already downloaded it from iTunes.

Enjoy your weekend!

Linking up today with Darci, April, Natasha and Christina.

Photobucket
Follow Me:

http://www.buttonshut.com/Follow Me on InstagramFollow Me on PinterestFollow Me on Twitter

5 comments:

  1. Oh.my.goodness. I didnt know Sopiha Grace had a video haha. She is too cute. I love little Rosie too. So funny.

    I'm a new follower :) I would love for you to come visit me at http://www.houseofathousanddreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The seahorse shirt is so cute! I love J Crew t-shirts, I have one from the outlet I got a few years ago and I wear it all the time! That white wine looks so refreshing, if the sun ever comes out here I'll have to pick up a bottle, thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shirt! and Old Navy has good shorts that are 5" in length and cover my bum and long legs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I want to try that wine! I have just begun to sort of like white wine haha But it has to be non-sweet, and I tend to love anything sparkling. Looks perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that top!!! mmm I must try that wine post baby! I love sparkling wines!!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!