Deck Makeover Part 2

Thursday, July 18, 2013

A few months ago I shared that we were working on a deck makeover. I had shared a few preview pictures, and wanted to share the finished makeover today. We have been enjoying our deck these last couple of months, and love to sit out here to read or to have cocktails and dinner in the evening. So without further ado...here it is!

 photo IMG_1380_1_zps252150d4.jpg

The bench and coffee table came from World Market.

 photo IMG_1378_1_zps8c78f24e.jpg

The pillows are from Pier One and the Alpaca planter in the bottom left corner is from Anthropology.

 photo IMG_1376_1_zps0499eb8c.jpg

The slate tiles are what we keep our grill on to protect the wooden deck.

 photo IMG_1377_1_zps43ee6359.jpg

We purchased a large umbrella from Home Depot to help protect us from the hot afternoon sun. The color is hard to tell in the picture, but the color is spa blue and I just love it! I also just love our herb planter box which we also got from Home Depot.

 photo IMG_1384_1_zps5749c90f.jpg

This has become one of my most favorite places in the condo. Of course it has rained a lot the last couple of weeks, so we haven't gotten to enjoy it as much, but it's been sunny the last couple of days so I have been enjoying it as much as I can!


Photobucket

Follow Me:
http://www.buttonshut.com/Follow Me on InstagramFollow Me on PinterestFollow Me on Twitter

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love it! I do enjoy cocktail hour on the deck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The deck looks great, it's so welcoming! It makes me long for outdoor space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so relaxing! And yes, this rain needs to stop already!!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!