Friday Favorites: My Birthday Wishlist

Friday, July 26, 2013

I have had a couple of things on my wish list lately. And with my birthday coming up in a few weeks, I think it gives me an excuse to splurge on a few of these favorite things.

-- Right now I am loving dresses and statement jewelry.

-- The necklace above it a little expensive for my budget, but I would love to find a similar knockoff.

-- I might have just purchased the purple jade Kendra Scott earrings last night. They were in the Nordstrom anniversary sale, and I couldn't pass up the deal.

-- I saw these Sam Edelman shoes at Nordstroms about a month ago, only to find they were sold out in my size. I have been thinking about them ever since, and have since then found them online, so I might have to finally splurge on them.

-- The purple purse is actually a camera bag. It has a padded divider inside that will hold your DSLR camera, 1 or 2 lenses, and still has room for your wallet and other essentials. I love the idea of having a dressier camera bag for going to special occasions when I don't typically want to carry around my standard camera bag and a purse.

So what's on your wish list these days? Happy Friday!

Linking up today with:

Britt from The Magnolia Pair for Friday's Love List
Christina from Carolina Charm for 5 on Friday
Lauren from Style Elixir for Friday's Fab Favorites


Photobucket

Follow Me:

http://www.buttonshut.com/Follow Me on InstagramFollow Me on PinterestFollow Me on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Love that dress on the bottom right, so so cute! I wore a similar one over the weekend! And oh Kendra Scott... I could just wear all of her jewels :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!