Friday Favorites

Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy Friday everyone! I'm really excited about this week's Friday Favorites because there are some fabulous products launching today that I want to share with everyone. So let's get started.

I've mentioned on here before that a few months ago I became a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant. Well one of the perks of being a consultant is that you get to hear about, and try, all of the new products before they are available to customers. The Winter 2013 products are getting ready to lauch, and I wanted to share 3 of my favorites that I can't wait for my customers to try, in addition to 2 other things I'm loving this week :) 

1. Mary Kay Skinvigorate Cleansing Brush


Cleansing brushes seem to be a really hot trend lately, and I'm glad that Mary Kay is finally jumping on the bandwagon. This cleansing brush provides deep cleaning, gentle exfoliation, and massaging in one easy step. You just wet your face, apply your favorite cleansing product (I love the Timewise Cleanser in the Oily/Combo), and then apply the brush to each area of your face for 15 seconds (forehead, each cheek, nose and chin). Earlier in the week I got to demo this brush. I was really surprised because the bristles of the brush were so soft. They kind of reminded me of a baby doll brush. And you want to know the best part? It's only $50! And it comes with 2 brush heads and batteries. I think that is a steal compared to some of the other cleansing brushes on the market.

2. Vanilla Sugar Satin Hands Set


One of my favorite products, and a favorite amongst many of my customers, is the Satin Hands Set. This set consists of a hand smoother, hand scrub and hand cream. Using this product will seriously get you the same results as a salon manicure and is only $35. I've had my current set for about a year, so a years worth of manicures for $35, that's a deal. And what's even better, they are bringing back the vanilla sugar fragrance for the holiday. You seriously need to pick up at least one set before they sell out, and they will sell out fast! This is a perfect gift for your girlfriends, sisters and/or Moms for Christmas.

3. New Mineral Eye Colors


Mary Kay is launching 4 new mineral eye colors for the holidays: Shimmering Lilac, Glistening Gold, Brilliant Black and Sparkling White. We used these shades to demo on customers earlier in the week, and they were so pretty. And they have a light sparkly shimmer which is prefect for a holiday party!

P.S. if you are interested in ordering any of these products, contact your local Mary Kay Beauty Consultant, or you can email me at lifeloveandpuppypaws@gmail.com.


4. Current Favorite Fall Outfit

Fun Outfit for Fall 2013
Right now I am currently loving this outfit. I purchased the vest from Old Navy, and my red Hunter Boots from Nordstrom. I am paring it with a red scarf that I have had forever (similar to the one in the picture). The vest is oh so warm and comfy and I have had so many compliments on my red boots. Rick made fun of my fire engine red boots, but the ladies at work just love them. I have worn them twice now to work, and each time I hear...Oh look at your fun boots!

5. Fun Holiday Tunes


Ok I'll admit it, I broke out the holiday play list on Pandora the other day. I blame it on the snow we had on Wednesday. It was our first significant snow fall of the season, and it looked so pretty on this red tree out back. For some reason I kept singing "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" all morning long while I was getting ready. So when I started up my Pandora at work, I just had to continue to listen to Christmas music. I typically wait until Thanksgiving Day, but the snow made me do it. I am currently loving the Pink Martini Holiday station. It's a lot of fun!

What are your favorites this week? Have you started listening to any Christmas music yet?


And for more Friday fun, check out the Five on Friday linkup hosted by Christina, Darci, April and Natasha. Also linking up with Lauren from Style Elixir for Friday's Fab Favorites.





Photobucket

Follow Me:
http://www.buttonshut.com/Follow Me on InstagramFollow Me on PinterestFollow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!