Christmas 2013 Recap - Part 1

Friday, December 27, 2013

Happy Friday! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends. Today I wanted to share some pictures from Christmas with my family. We are spending tomorrow with Rick's family to celebrate, so I will have Part 2 to share on Monday.

 photo ChristmasEve_zps90aa3e3f.jpg

Rick and I spent Christmas Eve with just the two of us and the pups. I cooked a small ham, along with mashed potatoes and the Pioneer Woman's Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic and Cranberries. The puppies might have enjoyed a few ham sammiches as well :)

 photo IMG_2486_2_zpsad10ba14.jpg

We sported our Chive Ugly Christmas Sweater T-shirt for the festivities.


 photo kiddos_zps0e899462.jpg

And received lots of text messages with pictures of these cuties who were very excited for Santa to visit. Here they are in their Christmas Eve church clothes.

 photo IMG_2492_3_zpse91383a2.jpg

{ Our tree Christmas morning }

 photo IMG_2493_2_zps98793132.jpg

We then woke up super early on Christmas morning, packed up the gifts from Santa and headed to my parents house to open presents with these two...

 photo kiddos2_zpsd644ac37.jpg

It's so much fun to experience Christmas with kiddos.

 photo IMG_2496_1_zps0758d633.jpg

Jack received a BB gun from Santa and Rick helped him learn how to safely shoot it. I kept telling him, "remember what happened to the little boy in The Christmas Story. You have to be careful." I am so becoming my Mother.

 photo IMG_2503_1_zps3e695702.jpg

Izzie received some fun sparkly clothes. She also received lots of dolls, and I might have become somewhat obsessed with her La La Loopsy doll. I kept asking my Mom, would it be weird if I got one of these for me...ha! 

 photo IMG_2501_1_zps2fc04874.jpg

Jack loves John Deer tractors, so he got a fun little wooden one to paint. 

 photo PuppiesPresents2_zps95b041c0.jpg

We then headed home later that day to finish up our Christmas festivities with the pups. 

 photo IMG_2508_2_zps0ecd4db9.jpg

They received a lot of loot from Santa.



And Napoleon was loving opening his presents. He was actually getting pretty into it.

Rick and I must have been pretty good also. He got an IPA Beer Making Kit, whisky stones and of course some whiskey, some clothes and a Cabela's Gift Card.

 photo 5B39FA5C-7AE9-4246-BFFC-44EF82E7B107_zpsut5re68a.jpg

 received this beauty which I have been wanting for a while.

 photo 3B1C8EED-7592-4B4F-8E71-4716B5FB6D22_zps3wtxpob8.jpg


And this cute camera strap for my camera. I also received a few cookbooks, a fun calendar, and two of these fun beverage dispensers for our wedding.

How was your Christmas? What all did Santa bring you?


Photobucket

Follow Me:

http://www.buttonshut.com/Follow Me on InstagramFollow Me on PinterestFollow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!