Influencer Rose VoxBox

Sunday, December 8, 2013

A few weeks ago, I received my first VoxBox. I was so excited when I found out I qualified, because I have been seeing these all over the blog-world.


So when my pink box arrived in the mail, I immediately tore it open to see what was inside.


1. Dr. Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushions - These are comfy insoles that you can put into your winter boots to help keep your feet warm. I actually replaced the insoles in my Ugg boots which were getting kind of grody looking after wearing them a couple of seasons, and they fit really well. Please note that you will need to remove the existing insole before inserting this new insole. I tried to put these in my riding boots, but they were too thick and made my boots too tight. But in my Uggs they were very comfy, provided some good arch support, and kept my feet really warm. You can get 1 pair of these comfy insoles for $12.49. And if you go to the link above, there is a $2 off coupon on their website.

2. belVita Crunchy Breakfast Biscuits - This pack included 4 blueberry biscuits and the package stated that they "provide steady energy that last all morning." These included wheat in them, so I was unable to eat them, but I did have my trusty sidekick Rick try them out and give me a review. He thought that the dried blueberries were the perfect consistency, not too hard or sticky. And he said they would be perfect with hot coffee or tea. He didn't think this would hold him over for breakfast, but he is a guy and could eat a horse for breakfast. He said they would be perfect for a snack though with a tall glass of milk. You can get a box of 5 packets for $3.69

3. Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara - This mascara claims it will give you a thicker, fuller, wide-eyed look, with no clumps! I tried this mascara and was very happy that my lashes were clump-free. The brush is much bigger than what I am used to, but I think that it did help to curl my lashes and I like that my lashes feel really natural and aren't sticky or hard.



And here is my attempt to show off my scandaleye's lashes after a long day at work and doing yoga. You can't really tell much from this pic, but they did look really good...#totalbloggerfail. I will definitely keep using this mascara, and it's a great deal coming in at only $5.99.

4. Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles - Anytime chocolate is involved, I am all over it. And I especially love these chocolate truffles because they are the perfect amount of chocolate to satisfy my sweet tooth. I think they would make a great stocking stuffer because they are wrapped up in a festive little ball they are the perfect size for filling up a stocking. And no one is going to turn down chocolate right!! It's only $3.99 for a 5.1oz bag. And if you go to their website, they have a ton of gift baskets...I wouldn't mind if Santa brought me one :)

5. Kiss Gradation Polishes - I'll be honest, this is the only product I haven't tried yet, and basically because I have been giving my nails a little break before we get into holiday season. In addition I wasn't quite sure if I liked the black gradient for my nails...not really my style, but I have some ideas and I might try something different with them. I want to do a post soon where I try out some fun festive nail colors, so I will be sure to try these out and share soon.

How about you, have you ever received a VoxBox? If you haven't you need to go to Influencer.com and sign up. They randomly pick people to try out different things, so you never know you could be next!

"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."


Photobucket
Follow Me:
http://www.buttonshut.com/Follow Me on InstagramFollow Me on PinterestFollow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!