Merry Christmas - From Our Family to Yours

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

 photo MIN-2T1-CHR_A_FRT1_zps1f2d4bbe.jpg

{ 2013 Christmas Card - front }

 photo cardback_zpsb26717b3.jpg

{ 2013 Christmas Card - back }

Card Details: I absolutly love our Christmas cards this year from Minted. I ordered them the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, received a proof the next morning, and they arrived literally a week later. The one thing I love about Minted, other than their adorable designs, is that all of their cards are designed by Independent Designers, so all of their cards are very unique and very well designed. 

The picture on the front was one I took of the pups in their festive collars from Bow Wow Couture. The picture on the back was taken during our Fall engagement session. I really enjoy designing our Christmas cards each year, and hope my family enjoys them as well. I think sending out, and receiving Christmas cards, is my favorite part of the season.

You can find our 2012 Christmas card here.


Photobucket

Follow Me:

http://www.buttonshut.com/Follow Me on InstagramFollow Me on PinterestFollow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!