I Heart Vests!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I have a confession to make...I have a slight obsession with vests lately. I mean the weather here in Ohio has been in the negative digits this week, and what better way to stay warm than with layers.

I Heart Vests!


Over the weekend I came across the red plaid vest above from Lands End and immediately added it to my cart. And I'll share you in on a little secret...it's on sale! It's supposed to arrive on Thursday, and I'm so excited to add it to my growing collection of vests.

I really wanted to purchase the purple polka dot vest as well, but then I remembered something about a wedding coming up this summer and how my Mom was always reminding me that money doesn't grow on trees. It stinks being a grown up sometimes. I'll probably be kicking myself for not buying it, but it's still in stock, so it might just jump into my cart at some point in time. It's on sale too...in case you were interested :)

And speaking of my collection of vests, here are some of my favorite outfits that I have been getting lots of wear out of lately.
 
 photo VestCollection_zps387fac43.jpg

1. Quilted teal vest from Kohls; boots from Just Fab (similar)

2. Herringbone vest from Old Navy; boots are Hunters

3. Puffy vest with faux fur hood from American Eagle (similar); plaid shirt from Kohls; boots from Just Fab (similar)

My favorite is the middle outfit with my favorite red boots. Let me tell you every time I wear my Hunters I get a million compliments. Everyone just loves the bright red color. And that vest is super warm. I wore this yesterday, and it kept me warm all day long at work. I'm bummed it's sold out online, but if you ever come across something similar, order it immediately!

Oh and let me just give a shout out to Rick. He was my photographer, despite not feeling well last night. I love how he supports my crazy ideas, including impromptu photo shoots for blog posts. He's a keeper for sure!

What are you loving lately? Are you a vest girl as well?

Linking up today with Because Shanna Said So for Random Wednesday and The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.

Photobucket
 
Follow Me:

http://www.buttonshut.com/Follow Me on InstagramFollow Me on PinterestFollow Me on Twitter
 

2 comments:

  1. The middle outfit is my favorite too! That vest is awesome - I can't believe you were luck enough to find it at Target. Vests are seriously the perfect thing to wear right now. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a quilted vest convert myself - my collection is now three. That sequined one is fun!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!