Friday Favorites: Ready for Spring!

Friday, February 28, 2014

Happy Friday! Last weekend we had a high of 50 and plenty of sunshine. This weekend, they are predicting snow (I heard possibly 9 inches maybe???). Yep that's how the weather goes in Ohio. It could be 50 degrees one day and 10 degrees the next...oh wait, that happened this week :(

No matter the weather, I'm ready for Spring. And Spring makeup and fashions have been on my mind lately. Here is what I'm loving this week that is helping to bring Spring a little early for me.

Loft Spring Accessories

I purchased this cropped denim jacket from Loft and this cute striped scarf with pink pom poms from Target. I also love these earrings that I also found online from Loft that I might have to go back and snag. I feel like these are great transition pieces from Winter into Spring.


I found these really cute hair ties at The Loft last weekend. I can't find them online, but they were located with all of the other jewelry. I love that they are sparkly, and that two of them have little jewels. They are perfect as hair ties, or to just wear on your wrist as a braclet option.


I'm totally loving these colors from the Essie 2014 Resort Collection. They totally remind me of colors you would find on the beach.



Mary Kay's spring collection came out a few weeks ago, and I'm loving their latest Mary Kay Trend Report. There are tons of warms tones such as coral and lemon. And like the nail colors above, the color palletts remind me of lazy days at the beach. It totally makes me ready for Summer! I purchased a few items from this collection and from the new At Play collection and plan on providing me review on these items in the following weeks. 


I came across this site from someone's Friday Favorites last week, where you can download Fun Floral Wallpapers for FREE for your computer desktop. I immediatly downloaded this one (and a few others to change it up in the future) to bring a little Spring fun to my computer. There are a ton of other cute, and totally free, wallpapers if pink flowers isn't your thing.

Hope you have a great weekend! And stay warm for those of you living in the North. For those of you in the South...I'm totally jealous :)

And for more Friday fun, check out the Five on Friday linkup hosted by ChristinaDarciApril and Natasha. Also linking up with Lauren from Style Elixir for Friday's Fab Favorites and The Diary of a Real Housewife for Friday Favorites.


Photobucket

Follow Me:

http://www.buttonshut.com/Follow Me on InstagramFollow Me on PinterestFollow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!