Home Update: Master Bedroom and Bath Tour

Friday, February 21, 2014

Happy Friday all!

I have been meaning to share some home updates for a few weeks now. The Master Bedroom and Bath are the first, and really the only, room that I would consider fully decorated. All of the other rooms still have an ongoing list of projects to accomplish.

When I officiall moved in with Rick, back in Nov 2012, I purchased these curtains and the comforter set from Target. We then proceeded to paint the walls in Jan of 2013, and then proceeded to add decorative accents throughout. I love how it turned out, and especially love the color scheme. It's soothing, and I feel like it's a good combination of girly and manly, which is always important when you are sharing the room with a boy.

 photo IMG_2581_2_zps7485fa14.jpg


 photo IMG_2604_2_zps24d488a4.jpg


I made the patterned pillows to match the curtains (DIY here), and purchased the burlap pillow from Etsy.

 photo IMG_2582_2_zps8d0f6651.jpg


 photo IMG_2587_2_zps3d85395a.jpg


The lamp bases are from Pier 1 and are a few years old. The lamp shades came from World Market about 6 months ago.

 photo IMG_2608_2_zpscb437d7f.jpg


I won this coaster set about a year ago, and it has our initials on them, as well as the date of our first date.

 photo IMG_2622_2_zpsc2100b0e.jpg


 photo IMG_2619_3_zps5864570f.jpg


Some of my favorite coffee table books.

 photo IMG_2585_2_zpsb481ba77.jpg


I purchased this cute print from Etsy also, and it is an inspiration for my wedding reception centerpieces (more on that to come later :) ).

 photo IMG_2594_2_zps2fdd9737.jpg

And here are a few pics of our Master Bath. It's not as exciting because, well it's just your typical bathroom. But we did paint it the same color as the bedroom, and added a few accessories.

 photo IMG_2599_2_zps74d29183.jpg

 photo IMG_2601_2_zpsb52553c0.jpg

I purchased an extra curtain panel when I purchased the bedroom curtains and made a smaller curtain for the bathroom. I used the left-over fabric to then make the pillows.

Thanks for taking a tour, and I hope to share more home updates soon!


Photobucket

Follow Me:

http://www.buttonshut.com/Follow Me on InstagramFollow Me on PinterestFollow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!