The Hardest Decision of My Life

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

As I mentioned last week, I finally said yes to the dress! I'll be honest finding a wedding dress was the hardest decision I have yet to make to date in the whole wedding planning process. As I was trying on dresses, I kept saying, this is such a hard decision to make. 

 photo GL5A8082_zpsc7086896.jpg


It was interesting because at all 3 of my wedding dress appointments, each of the Sales Associates kept reminding me that the biggest and hardest decision of my life was already made...finding the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. And that choosing a dress should be the most fun decision.

 photo GL5A7884_zps4bbcda20.jpg

Of course each time I found myself saying, but choosing the man was the EASIEST decision. I mean finding him wasn't easy. I have spent many years searching for my love, and have come across many frogs before finding my prince! But when it came time to say YES when he popped the question, it was the absolute easiest thing in the world. Now granted he did have a shiny ring in front of me, but even without the ring I would have said yes all over again.

 photo GL5A7899_zps4fdc2f5d.jpg


I can't imagine life now without him, and I truly believe we are a perfect match. It's probably the best decision I have made to date, and thankfully my father agrees :)

So for those current brides out there, and those of you already married...what was your hardest decision? Was saying yes to you fiance/husband the hardest/easiest/best? I would love to hear your thoughts.

Oh and FYI, the pictures above were taken 3 weeks after we got engaged at the spot where he popped the question. You can find more pictures from our Save the Date Photo Shoot here.

Linking up today: 

Wedding Wednesday

Photobucket


Follow Me:

http://www.buttonshut.com/Follow Me on InstagramFollow Me on PinterestFollow Me on Twitter

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you. The dress was hard. Especially because I had in my mind what I wanted and when I put it on, they were awful! So I had to refocus and come up with a new style that still had everything I was looking for. I found it, but it was hard.

    Finding Jeremy took almost 30 years, but he finally showed up and I couldn't have been happier. Our relationship just works and it's easy. Obviously, saying yes to him was the easiest thing I could have done. And so far it is!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I totally agree with you! I think I'd have to say the hardest decision for my wedding was probably picking the right dress as well. Then, followed by picking what wedding invitation design to use. I definitely think that saying yes to the man in your life should be one of the easiest decisions, because you either want to be with him or you don't. No ifs and buts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos are beautiful! You two look so happy!

    I think saying yes to the proposal was definitely the easiest! I pretty much screamed "Yes!" haha
    The dress wasn't the easiest by far, but it was easier than deciding which city to get married. That was incredibly stressful! Everything after that (which is basically everything!) was simple in comparison!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on picking the dress! Found you on the Friday Favorites linkup- glad to find another dog-lover-planning-their-wedding blog (: will be following the adventures on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I love those photos!!

    My dress was easy, and the hubs easy of course. I think it was all the little things that made the process hard.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!