Happy Anniversary to My Love!

Friday, March 7, 2014

March 7, 2012 – Who knew that on this date, 2 years ago, the handsome man I was meeting for dinner at BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse would be the love of my life. The night consisted of good food, 3 hours of interesting conversation and a few mustache jokes. I left that night feeling very happy and calm. I don’t think at that time I knew I would spend the rest of my life with this guy, but I did know that there was something special about him. A few days after our first date we met up again at Fado's Irish Pub, and from that point on we became inseparable.

 photo 1stpic_zps5ccd2ade.jpg

{ One of our first pics together, about a month after our first date }

My Love,

The last 2 years have been the best, and we have had some amazing journeys together. I can’t wait to continue our journey and become your wife in 3.5 months!

Love you always!


Photobucket

Follow Me:

http://www.buttonshut.com/Follow Me on InstagramFollow Me on PinterestFollow Me on Twitter

1 comment:

We love hearing from you!