Looking for Spring Dresses

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I have been on the search lately for a really cute Spring dress that I can wear for Easter Sunday, as well as my upcoming engagement session and bridal shower. Every year I always get a new dress for Easter (it's a tradition that my Mom started when I was little), and figured I could possibly find one that fits all of my upcoming bridal needs.

I'm looking for a dress that is a bright fun spring-like color, with some interesting texture that would look great in pictures. I have been a little dissapointed that many of the dresses I have found are dark colors like navy and black. It's Spring people, let's brighten things up.


Spring Dresses

1.  //  2.  //  3.  //  4.  //  5.  //  6.

These are a few of the dresses that I have favorited and have been stalking for a really good sale. I would love to find a cute cardigan in case it's chilly, especially for Easter Sunday since you never know what the weather is going to be like in Ohio. I'm especially loving the brigh peachy/pink dresses, but love the idea of a white dress for my bridal shower. I think a white dress would be great for our rehersal dinner and also to wear in case we go out to a bar after the reception (there are talks of bar-hopping in Zanesville...which should be interesting!). I might have to pull the trigger on two of them just to have a few options.

So ladies, what do you think? Have you seen any other cute Spring dresses that I need to look into? I'm still trying to figure out another outfit option for our engagement shoot, so if you have any ideas/advise, please let me know.

Linking up today:




Wedding Wednesday

Photobucket

Follow Me:

http://www.buttonshut.com/Follow Me on InstagramFollow Me on PinterestFollow Me on Twitter

4 comments:

  1. You and I have very similar tastes! I have been stalking Loft and Anthropologie for the same reasons you listed. I'm not looking for an Easter dress, but I am looking for something I can wear to my shower and rehearsal dinner. So many options! There needs to be a good sale soon so I can go ahead and purchase something. I can't wait to see what you decide on!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was gorgeous. It is also very fitting and really inexpensive for the kind of dress it is. It got to my house before estimated arrival. I highly recommend it!!
    Rebecca Minkoff Cupid

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 4 and 6! I went on white dress overload for all of my bridal stuff haha!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!