Friday Favorites + Strawberry Fields Juice Recipe

Friday, July 25, 2014

Happy Friday! Wow this has been a week and I have never been more happy to see Friday. I haven't shared any Friday Favorites for a while, so let's see what I've been loving lately.

 photo StrawberryFieldsJuice_zpsa5a1b694.jpg


When we were on our honeymoon last month, we visited the Charleston Farmers Market. There was a juice stand that served this amazing juice called Strawberry Fields. I told Rick it was like summer in a cup. I was determined to recreate this juice at home, and have come pretty close. It's definitely one of my favorites lately.

Strawberry Fields Juice

  • 1 pear
  • 1 apple
  • 7 strawberries 



 photo 10525681_10152195460210060_6647072131737158608_n_zps44fba486.jpg

This week we celebrated our 1 month anniversary. Rick surprised me with these beautiful roses. I of course had to put them in one of my blue mason jars from our wedding centerpieces. I still cannot believe that we have been married for a month. Time really does fly by when your having fun!

{ Burlap Name Sign available here }

Last week I finally got around to getting my last name changed. The whole experience is a bit overwhelming, but so far I've been surprised at how easy it was to change my name with Social Security and the DMV. And I got it all done within about an hour...crazy fast in the government world! In honor of my new name, I ordered this burlap family name sign and was so excited to get it in the mail earlier this week. I have placed it in our entry way, and after I complete my little makeover I'll share the official sign. I just love this idea for a wedding gift and will definitely keep it in mind for future friends/family weddings.


{ Print available here }

One of my favorite bloggers Elise shared this print a few weeks ago, and it really hit home for me. Everyone has ups and downs and there have been a few things over the last couple of months that have affected myself and my family. But in the end it seems everything works out for a reason and sometimes the hard times actually help you grow and become stronger.  

 photo 6DE32B21-C5FA-4489-AC3A-48F4D7B818D9_zps4winkoet.jpg

Last weekend I treated myself to a pedicure, and I am totally loving this color. I actually purchased the color for touch-ups and will definitely be using this more in the future. It's my fav color of Summer!

And last but not least...It seems everyone is talking about it, but the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is going on now. I kept telling myself I didn't need anything, and I need to focus on paying off the last bit of the wedding, BUT I might have caved a bit. Happy early birthday to me. I'll have to share my splurg next week when it arrives. 

What are you loving this week? Did you score anything good at the Nordstrom sale? What's your favorite summer color?

 photo Signature_zpscc87bf0f.jpg

http://www.buttonshut.com/ Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!