- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 mashed ripe bananas
- 1 small can of crushed pineapple (drained)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (I used gluten free rice flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs. Stir in banana and drained pineapple. Combine dry ingredients and then stir into creamed mixture just until combined. Spoon into a greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan.
2. Bake at 350-f degrees for 65-70 mins (I baked mine for 70 mins).
3. Cool in pan 10 minutes, then remove to a wire rack.