Friday Favorites - Lots of Fall Fun!

Friday, August 29, 2014

Happy Friday folks! Is anyone else giddy that Fall is just around the corner. I'm super excited to start bringing out my Fall decor and making all kinds of pumpkin desserts. So today I thought I would share some Fall things that I am loving right now and just can't wait try.

{ via }

Pumpkin Oat Chocoate Chip Cookies - How delicious do these look? I mean they have to be super healthy since they include both pumpkin (which is a vegtable) and oats. I think I need to try to make these stat, and then proceed to eat them all this weekend.

{ via }

I'm kind of obsessed with this idea, and need to find a way to put this fall garland around the light fixture in our dining room. I love the idea that the decor is kind of up out of the way, and isn't cluttering anything. I love to decorate, but hate making the house look cluttered, so I figured this would be a great way to add a little touch of Fall color to our living/dining space. I think a trip to Michaels is in order to hunt down some grapevine and some pretty fall sprigs.

{ via }

Vests are great transition pieces for going into Fall. It provides warmth for when it gets cool, but it doesn't overheat you like a sweater or a jacket might. I keep stalking this vest, waiting for it to go on sale. It completely sold out last year, and I will probably kick myself if I don't pull the trigger and it sells out again this year. Oh and I'm also debating on getting a new pair of Hunter boots. Maybe a purple pair?

Fall 2014 Beauty Products
Sapphire Noir eye palette ~ Ruby Night Semi-Matte Lipstick ~ Night Diamond Nail Color
Pink Moonshine Semi-Matte Lipstick ~ Saphire Noir Nail Color ~ Emerald Noir eye palette 

The new Mary Kay catalog came out on 8/15, and there were a lot of cute products for Fall. I ordered all of the above, and my shipment should come in today, so I'm super excited to try out these fun products over the weekend.

 photo 404C19DA-D385-47D9-8887-AC4368371F05-5946-000005529D4C41CE_zps099b6cc9.jpg
{ via }

I made this recipe for Pork Roast with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Apples last year and it was like the perfect Fall meal. And you can roast it all on one pan for easy cleanup. I'm thinking this will become part of our meal rotation in the next couple of months. I'm also looking for some great crockpot recipes, so if anyone has any recommendations, please shoot them my way.

And last but not least? Who's ready for some football? 



I'm excited to get out my Buckeye gear! Go Bucks!

What are you loving lately for Fall?

 photo Signature_zpscc87bf0f.jpg


http://www.buttonshut.com/ Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!