Izzie's 5th Birthday

Monday, August 25, 2014

Friday was my neice Izzie's 5th birthday. I seriously can't believe she is 5 years old. It seems like yesterday I was visiting her in the hospital. Over the weekend Rick and I went to Zanesville to spend time with the family and have a little birthday party for both Izzie and me (since mine was a few weeks ago).

 photo IMG_3255_1_zpsb98a126a.jpg

Izzies big present this year was this My Life Doll that you can purchase all kinds of cute outfits and accessories for. Why didn't they have these things when I was a kid...not fair! My Mom got her a ballerina outfit and I got her a couple of cute outfits as well.

 photo IMG_3258_1_zps21ae1f7b.jpg

These are the owl pjs that I got her. They were so cute I kind of wanted a pair for myself...ha! We thought the eye mask was a little kooky though as it has owl eyes on it.

 photo IMG_3259_1_zps9c26e2bc.jpg

Her Mom also took her to get her ears pierced. She was so proud of her new earrings and kept pushing her hair behind her ears to show them off. Such a cutie :)

 photo IMG_3257_1_zpsc21be20c.jpg


Jack and Rick watching her open presents. I got a few fun fiestaware pieces for my birthday that I'm kinda excited about. I'll have to share more on that later when I get around to recapping my birthday.

 photo IMG_3261_1_zpsa7fd2b60.jpg

Frozen princess birthday cake...girl is obsessed with Frozen!


 photo IMG_3262_1_zps99b3e999.jpg


 photo IMG_3263_1_zps52511db9.jpg

Mom placed a candle on one of the cupcakes in the front for me to blow out.

 photo IMG_3265_1_zpsdda0f5c4.jpg

After a little cake, Izzie had to take her doll outside for a spin in her Barbie Mustang, which was her big gift last year for her birthday.


 photo IMG_3275-1_zps2741b3f6.jpg


 photo IMG_3267_1_zps3abd23bc.jpg


Jack and Izzie then both proceeded to drive each other around in their car/tractor. At least they play nice most of the time.

 photo IMG_3269_1_zps101b95da.jpg

What a ham!

It was a fun weekend, and the birthday fun will continue as I have one more friend with a birthday this month (although we may have to hold off until the first week of Sept to celebrate). Gotta love birthday parties!

Linking up today for Mingle Monday with Life of Meg.

 photo Signature_zpscc87bf0f.jpg

http://www.buttonshut.com/ Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!