Cute Halloween Pets

Thursday, October 23, 2014

I mentioned last week I have been searching high and low for our pups Halloween costumes. Let's just say this has taken far more energy than I would like to admit. But they are our furbabies, and it's going to be a great photo opp. I have come across some amazing costumes in my search for a DIY costume, and just had to share some of my favorites. BTW: I shared some cute pet costumes a few years ago, and it has become one of my top 5 posts. So check it out for even more cuteness!

 photo BaloonPup_zps0220cae4.jpg



 photo DetectivePup_zpse287423c.jpg



 photo KissMePup_zpsa7d61b42.jpg

{ Kissing Frog - This would be perfect for our pup Bryn since she is full of licks }


 photo BallereniaPup_zpsd8df2a9c.jpg

{ Ballerina Pup - great if you have an old child's ballet costume laying around }


 photo BatKitty_zps985d456f.jpg



 photo Chewbacca_zpsc04cfef4.jpg



 photo HarryPotterpup_zps4da2c88b.jpg



 photo HarryPotterPups_zpsed54b85c.jpg

{ Another fun twist on Harry Potter }


 photo MexicanPup_zps5e40cbd9.jpg



 photo MartiniPup_zps493e12f1.jpg

{ Martini Pup - perfect if your pup is stuck wearing the Cone of Shame }


 photo WaldoPup_zpsfc10dbe7.jpg



 photo puggietheriviter_zps813661f8.jpg



What's your furbaby going to be for Halloween?

 photo Signature_zpscc87bf0f.jpg

http://www.buttonshut.com/ Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Twitter

4 comments:

  1. These are all beyond adorable!! Dress up my pets is something I love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! All of these are so cute! The bat kitty is just precious, though. I really wish my dogs wore costumes better...they hate them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The martini one is hands down my favorite! Thanks for putting a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, these are all WAYY too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!