Fall Fashion Finds

Thursday, October 2, 2014

I love when a new fashion season comes upon us. It's fun to pull out a new set of clothes and wear something you haven't worn in a while. I also love shopping at the beginning of a new season, and Fall is one of my favorite season's to shop for.

I've been kind of obsessed with Lands End lately. I'll be honest I always thought of them for their canvas totes and more casual wear. I never really thought of them to have trendier clothes, but they have had some great finds lately. I ordered a few things a while back and have been getting their catalogue in the mail and have been enjoying flipping through it. Below are a few items that I am lovin lately, and a few might have ended up in my shopping cart.

Land's End Fall 2014


1. Patterned Sheath Dress - I love this dress and think it is very classy. It would be perfect paired with a solid color cardigan for work, or wear it without for a sexy date night dress.

2. Dot Scarf -  A fun scarf perfect for Fall. Sapphire is a trendy color right now and I can see pairing this with a chambray top and a pair of riding boots.

3. Medium Tote - I love this herringbone pattern, and is such a trendy take on their traditional totes. I actually ordered this at the end of August and unfortunately it's on back-order. But I'm hoping it will arrive soon. I had mine monogrammed in pink!

4. Stripped Chambray Shirt - I've shared my love of chambray recently, and as soon as I saw this shirt I immediately ordered it. It's going to become a staple piece in my Fall wardrobe.

5. Leopard Pumps - I have a pair similar to these and I wear them a lot. Pair them with a cute dress, or dress up a pair of jeans. I wear a lot of cute pumps in the Fall, especially as it starts to get colder and my pedicures start to look ragged...oops! Just keeping it real :)

6. Suede Ankle Boots - I'm really starting to get into ankle boots lately. I'm a little late to this party, but I love that these can go with a pair of cropped jeans or even a cute skirt or dress.

7. Plaid Vest - I purchased the red and green version of this vest last year and wore it all of the time. They must have a few back in stock because you can get both the purple and the red/green vest for a discounted price. I'm debating on ordering the purple one too. I definitely have a love for vests.

8. Cashmere Stripped Scarf - I can imagine this scarf is super cozy and soft. I love the stripes, and love that you can monogram it even more.

9. Polka Dot Cardigan - How cute is this cardigan, especially paired with a long strand of pearls. Another item that might jump into my cart soon.

10. Mixed Dot Stripe Scarf - Another fun scarf that mixes two patterns that I'm really loving right now...stripes and polka dots. A trend that you can see throughout this collection.

What are you loving for Fall? Were you aware of these cute items from Land's End?

*BTW: This is not a sponsored post from Land's End. I just love these items. But if Land's End wants to comp me any of these items, I wouldn't hate it.




 photo Signature_zpscc87bf0f.jpg

http://www.buttonshut.com/ Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!