Friday Favs

Friday, October 3, 2014

Happy Friday dolls! Another week has gone by, and the weekend is finally here! I'm kind of excited that the 5 on Friday linkup is back. So let's talk about some favs...

{ ONE }

 photo 56210387-B6CB-48C0-AC65-DB9DC5AC86B1_zpsxsinvufo.jpg

Love this shirt because it pretty much sums up how I would love to spend my days. Especially lately with all of the holidays coming up. I have so many craft/DIY projects, if only there were more hours in a day.

{ TWO } 

 photo 50E11AAA-EF98-4C47-9627-93A239BC9EE0_zpsydronhos.jpg

I have finally jumped on the ankle boot bandwagon. And I found these pretties over the weekend and am just loving them. I got them at Marshalls, and unfortunately they are not available online. But the brand is Jessica Simpson, so check out your local Marshalls store. They had some other cute ones as well.

{ THREE }

 photo A944822E-F50F-4E7B-BC70-B2F7BC268F20_zpskk3mqpsj.jpg

Trail mix is one of my weaknesses. I love the combination of salty and sweet. So you can only imagine how excited I was when I came across this Pumpkin Spice Monster Trail Mix at Target last week. It has pumpkin spice M&M's (have you ever heard of such a thing?) and the nuts and raisins are sprinkled with pumpkin spice as well. It's kind of a unique flavor, but I love it. You definitely need to get to Target stat and pick up some.

{ FOUR }

 photo 86EB0B98-3D96-4E00-9FDC-34D40F7D8699_zpsbkqp2d4z.jpg

There are so many amazing scents at Bath & Body Works right now. This Pumpkin Latte & Marshmallow body lotion smells delicious and reminds me of a big fluffy marshmallow. I also am loving this Leaves candle which kind of almost reminds me of a cinnamon apple crisp. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin is another favorite scent of mine.

{ FIVE }

 photo 591BFF85-EC9B-44D5-8F69-0BB4C1C73971_zpshfygpipj.jpg

The other day I was cleaning out Rick's lunch box when I came across these two bottles of Uncle Si's sweet tea. I was like...Rick what in the world is this...and he told me he brought them home for us to try. I thought it was hilarious and yet perfect at the same time. 

And for more Friday fun, check out the Five on Friday linkup hosted by ChristinaDarciApril and Natasha. Also linking up with Lauren from Style Elixir for Friday's Fab Favorites and The Diary of a Real Housewife for Friday Favorites.
 photo Signature_zpscc87bf0f.jpg

http://www.buttonshut.com/ Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I seriously need to go to B&BB and get some candles and lotion - everyone keeps posting about it and one scent sounds better than the next! I definitely need to find that Si Sweet Tea, too. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!