Since Winter finally arrived here in Ohio (this morning it was 19 degrees people...burr!), and most of the rest of the US it seems, I thought I would share some things I love to help keep you warm this weekend.
1. I love comfy PJ's and lounge ware to keep me warm while cuddling up on the couch. These cute flannel macaron PJs from Target are extra comfy and will keep you warm (I have a Llama pair just like them and love them!). I also love these micro performance fleece pants from Old Navy which are currently on sale for $9.
2. Comfy sweaters are also at the top of my list for staying warm. I just love this aztec sweater from Hazel and Olive, and I can't get enough of this puppy sweater from Nordstrom.
3. In the winter you will always find me lounging around in furry slippers and thick socks. I'm in need of a new pair of moc slippers and just love this pink pair. I'm also loving these striped socks from Gap.
4. Sippin on hot coffee, hot tea and hot chocolate is my key to staying warm all winter long. And drinking it in a cute mug is a bonus. I love my travel mugs, like this one from Kate Spade, for work and cute ceramic mugs, with my one of my favorite phrases, for home.
5. I found the softest blanket at Pier 1 the other day and totally need to go back and get it. I love to curl up on the couch with my love and our puppies and just pile on the blankets to keep warm.
What are some things you love to keep you warm?