Friday Favorites: Thanksgiving Edition

Friday, November 21, 2014

Happy Friday all! Whoo it's been a week. I spent all day Wednesday traveling to and from Chicago (6 am flight, returning at 10:30 that night...long day!), so I feel like my week has been a little off. But I'm taking a day off/work-from-home day, so excited to cuddle up on the couch and watch movies with my little fur-buddies all day while sending the occasional work email. It's supposed to warm up to 50 on Sunday, so I'm excited for a little break in this crazy cold weather. 
Today I thought I would share some Thanksgiving favorites, especially since Thanksgiving is next week. Who thinks that is crazy. I can't believe we are almost through the month of November and Thanksgiving is around the corner. Also, if you are looking for helpful tips to host Thanksgiving, check out my post from earlier this week.
{ ONE }
 { via }
I love creating festive centerpieces for my table, and it's especially fun when you have guests coming over. I think this is a perfect centerpiece for Thanksgiving. It's compact, so you still have room for all of the side dishes, and isn't too tall to block conversations from across the table.
{ TWO }
 photo 885B4CD2-DF2C-405C-ABC8-68D8214C2AFC_zpseqppulfw.jpg
My favorite side dish is this Cranberry, Sausage & Apple Stuffing. It's a little more crumbly than typical stuffing because of the cranberries and apple, but it's very flavorful and a big hit in our family.
{ THREE }

My favorite Thanksgiving dessert is the Pioneer Woman's Pecan Pie with Whiskey Maple Sauce. I'm not a huge fan of pie (I know right, who doesn't love pie), but I do love pecan pie. And this whiskey maple sauce, I could just eat it with a spoon. It's amazing!

{ FOUR }


This is my new favorite Fall cocktail, and it's perfect for entertaining. It has all of the great flavors of Fall, and is great because you can make a big batch and then not have to worry about playing bartender all day.

{ FIVE }


Outfits for Thanksgiving are very important because our family always likes to take Family pictures. I love this one because it looks cozy, but still a little dressy with the faux fur vest. I have been wanting a faux fur vest and have been looking for one that won't break the bank. Any recommendations?

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

And for more Friday fun, check out the Five on Friday linkup hosted by ChristinaDarciApril and Natasha.


 photo Signature_zpscc87bf0f.jpg

http://www.buttonshut.com/ Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Twitter

5 comments:

  1. That stuffing looks amazing and that outfit looks perfect for Thanksgiving!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I need to make that pie soon, if even for me and my mom haha!! I also love those short booties in the last photo, I really want to get a pair like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that stuffing!! amazing! Actually everything looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pie looks delicious! And I love that outfit! I wish I could pull off the look with the booties and jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg that pecan pie looks ahhhmazing! im so excited for thanksgiving! xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting a Mama Mio giveaway on cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!