Friday Loves

Friday, November 7, 2014

Happy Friday! I took a few days off from blogging, but wanted to check in and share some fun things I'm loving this weekend.

{ ONE }

 photo 6AA3611C-40F6-4956-AD21-5362DD80F9A3_zpsrc0rh5gc.jpg

I keep seeing these quilted vest all over the place and when I came across this camo quilted vest on Instagram over the weekend I was obsessed with finding one for myself. I spent more time than I want to admit searching for this online. I finally came across it in the oddest of places....the Old Navy girls section! I wear an XS at Old Navy and the XL Girls vest fits perfectly. If you wear a S at Old Navy, you can likely fit into an XXL in the Girls section. It was only $21 online, but at the store it was around $30. Even at $30 it was a steal compared to a similar vest I found on J. Crew Factory a few months ago.

{ TWO }

I Love Aztec Sweaters

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Lately I'm kind of obsessed with Aztec Sweaters. There are a ton of cute ones out there, and they are so comfy and cozy. My favorite way to wear them is with a pair of leggings and boots. It's the perfect way to dress up a pair of leggings, but still be super comfy. I purchased the one in the upper left and wore it earlier this week. I also purchased one similar to the one in the upper right off of GroopDealz.

 photo B3A6487E-109A-44F2-9CD5-D3F87D9B09DC_zps2ir5x9w8.jpg


I especially love this scarlet and gray one that I found on Blue Avenue.  It's the perfect outfit for game day since it's all OSU colors. It's currently sold out, but they have already restocked a couple of times, and it's possible they could restock again. I actually contacted them via their Instagram account a few weeks back when they were offering to pre-order this and they were very responsive and easy to work with. I also saw it on Hazel & Olive, although it's sold out there as well, hopefully they will restock soon as well.

{ THREE }

 photo IMG_3605_1_zpscb7da04d.jpg

Our tree out back finally changed colors last week. I love the vibrant orange color and on the rare occasion the sun is shining it sometimes looks like the tree is on fire. One time I did freak out thinking I saw a ball of fire out our living room window, but nope it was just our tree.

 photo 6B09C6D5-B3C8-4C98-BFE4-3A97424523F2_zpscs3nvqvp.jpg


This guy and the pups in this pic are also some of my favorites. This gloomy weather we have been having lately...not a favorite :(

{ FOUR }

 photo BeHappy_zps6cf1d9c5.jpg


I found this on the Lilly Pulitzer's Instagram, and totally agree. Happiness looks good on everyone!

{ FIVE }


I've spent the last 2 weeks attending 8 Pure Barre classes. I purchased a Groupon for 2 weeks unlimited for $49. I'm sad my 2 weeks of unlimited classes is over, but I'm going to try to still possibly take 1 class a week. It's a little pricey for my budget and the location is not the most convenient for an after work workout, but I really enjoy the class and am thinking this might be a great workout option for the weekends. I'm hoping to share a post next week with my full experience, so more to come.

Tonight I'm invited to a movie night and it's a slumber party theme. PJs are the dress code and there will be pizza, lots of yummy snacks and a ton of girl time. I'm really excited to catch up with these amazing ladies, some I haven't seen since our wedding...which is entirely too long!

Hope you all have a fabulous Friday and an amazing weekend!

And for more Friday fun, check out the Five on Friday linkup hosted by ChristinaDarciApril and Natasha.


 photo Signature_zpscc87bf0f.jpg

http://www.buttonshut.com/ Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the camo vest with the pink stripe! I've been trying so hard to learn how to mix patterns, and this looks great. I also looove those Aztec sweaters you posted, I am going to check out the links now!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!