My Favorite Things Link-Up: My Santa Wish List

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Greetings from the Arctic tundra! Where the high today is 21...ugh! But good news is it's day 1 of the My Favorite Things link-up, and today I'm sharing my Christmas Wish List. I've always been very good at making Christmas lists (just ask my Mother...ha!), and feel it's really in the best interest of the gift-giver. It leaves them with a lot less stress because they know exactly what to buy (and where to buy it if you are like me and include hyperlinks). Or at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it! So let's get on with the list!



My Santa Wish List



1. Plum Hunter Boots - I have a pair of red Hunters, which I love and get tons of compliments on. I've been wanting to get another pair, and I think this purple pair would compliment my wardrobe. A pair of cozy hunter socks would go well also to keep my tootsies warm.

2. Rose Gold Monogram Necklace - This is one of my favorites on my list. I've been wanting to get a monogrammed necklace (JHM....you know to help Santa :) ) and was debating between silver and gold, and what would go best with my wardrobe. But then I came across this rose gold version, which is perfect because I don't have anything rose gold, and I think it would go with either my silver or gold jewelry that I already own.

3. Kate Spade Like a Book Traveler's Mug - I'm always looking for cute coffee mugs to take to work, and I love the unique design of this one. Fill it with a Starbuck's gift card and it's the perfect stocking stuffer.

4. Swarovski 2014 Snowflake Ornament - I have been wanting to start an ornament collection, and I came across this collection and fell in love. I might actually purchase this year's ornament for myself so I can enjoy it during the holiday season. And yes I'm known to purchase at least one gift for myself during the holiday season.

5. Beagle Porcelain Dish - I love anything with a beagle on it, so this cute little dish is a must! They have a few other breeds as well, you know if beagles aren't your thing (and why not?!?)

6. 2015 Kate Spade Gold Dot Agenda - It's that time again, time for me to pick out a new planner. And I'm totally loving the gold dots on this one.

7. Michael Kors Watch - You can never go wrong with a Michael Kors watch, and this one is fabulous with the hot pink watch face.

8. Eyelash Sweater - I am loving the pink and gray stripes, and the best part...it's fuzzy. And on sale!

9. Puppy Sweater - I shared this sweater on Friday for my Keep Warm list, but love it so much I had to add it to my Christmas Wish List as well.

10. Tory Burch Robinson Tote - I have been eyeing this handbag for a while now, and hoping it someday goes on sale. Maybe Santa will get lucky and score it on sale for Black Friday.

11. Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook 10.1 - First of all, I'm loving this larger size, which just launched. Second, this gift is more than half-way on it's way to my door-step. I have $200 in B&N gift cards set aside, and only need to raise another $120 and then this will be mine. So Santa, B&N gift cards would be a welcome gift this year.

12. Moc Slippers - My current slippers (which Rick calls my purple sheep) have had a good run, and it's time for a new pair. Loving this pretty pink color.

So that's it...for now. What's on your wish list this year?

Linking up with:



 photo Signature_zpscc87bf0f.jpg

http://www.buttonshut.com/ Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Twitter

6 comments:

  1. Love the rose gold! I have a monogram necklace in gold that I received for Christmas last year, it always adds a little fun to an outfit. Thanks for the heads up on the link party, I joined in this morning too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun list! I love the sweater and the beagle plate, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, how did I miss this link up?! Boooo, guess I will just have to keep working on my list to share in a week or two. I especially love that Eyelash sweater! Pink and gray together are one of my favorites. Those Moc slippers also look so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love the color of those hunter boots!! Hope Santa brings you everything on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pink and gray sweater and the planner! I think I might also need to start collecting those Swarovski ornaments!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!