1. Plum Hunter Boots - I have a pair of red Hunters, which I love and get tons of compliments on. I've been wanting to get another pair, and I think this purple pair would compliment my wardrobe. A pair of cozy hunter socks would go well also to keep my tootsies warm.
2. Rose Gold Monogram Necklace - This is one of my favorites on my list. I've been wanting to get a monogrammed necklace (JHM....you know to help Santa :) ) and was debating between silver and gold, and what would go best with my wardrobe. But then I came across this rose gold version, which is perfect because I don't have anything rose gold, and I think it would go with either my silver or gold jewelry that I already own.
3. Kate Spade Like a Book Traveler's Mug - I'm always looking for cute coffee mugs to take to work, and I love the unique design of this one. Fill it with a Starbuck's gift card and it's the perfect stocking stuffer.
4. Swarovski 2014 Snowflake Ornament - I have been wanting to start an ornament collection, and I came across this collection and fell in love. I might actually purchase this year's ornament for myself so I can enjoy it during the holiday season. And yes I'm known to purchase at least one gift for myself during the holiday season.
5. Beagle Porcelain Dish - I love anything with a beagle on it, so this cute little dish is a must! They have a few other breeds as well, you know if beagles aren't your thing (and why not?!?)
6. 2015 Kate Spade Gold Dot Agenda - It's that time again, time for me to pick out a new planner. And I'm totally loving the gold dots on this one.
7. Michael Kors Watch - You can never go wrong with a Michael Kors watch, and this one is fabulous with the hot pink watch face.
8. Eyelash Sweater - I am loving the pink and gray stripes, and the best part...it's fuzzy. And on sale!
9. Puppy Sweater - I shared this sweater on Friday for my Keep Warm list, but love it so much I had to add it to my Christmas Wish List as well.
10. Tory Burch Robinson Tote - I have been eyeing this handbag for a while now, and hoping it someday goes on sale. Maybe Santa will get lucky and score it on sale for Black Friday.
11. Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook 10.1 - First of all, I'm loving this larger size, which just launched. Second, this gift is more than half-way on it's way to my door-step. I have $200 in B&N gift cards set aside, and only need to raise another $120 and then this will be mine. So Santa, B&N gift cards would be a welcome gift this year.
12. Moc Slippers - My current slippers (which Rick calls my purple sheep) have had a good run, and it's time for a new pair. Loving this pretty pink color.
So that's it...for now. What's on your wish list this year?
Linking up with: