Our 2014 Holiday Home

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Today is the final day of the holiday linkup, and I'm excited to share our 2014 Holiday Home. I love to decorate, and decorating for the holidays is always my favorite. I prefer more rustic and slightly traditional decorations, and love using traditional red and green colors.

Welcome to our home!


 photo IMG_3726_1_zps94154147.jpg


{ Wreath was a purchase this year from Target }

 photo IMG_3665_1_zps6748f133.jpg

{ Our Entryway - DIY Ornament Tree found here }

 photo IMG_3669_1_zps78b5c0e3.jpg

{ I love showing off the Christmas cards we receive with my DIY Christmas Card Wreath
and we have received even more since I took this pic! }

 photo IMG_3664_1_zps6d3b1504.jpg

{ Half bath off the entry }

 photo IMG_3686_1_zps34a252b2.jpg

{ Our Christmas Tree, and my favorite beagle pillow;
DIY Christmas Tree skirt found here }

 photo IMG_3651_2_zps2449b41d.jpg

{ Our holiday mantle }

 photo ChristmasDec1_zpsa70715aa.jpg

{ Stockings from Crate & Barrel; candle sticks and wooden trees from World Market }

 photo IMG_3658_1_zps13b9ba26.jpg

{ Deer from World Market & Christmas topiary from Marshalls }

 photo IMG_3657_1_zpsb8b90528.jpg

{ Christmas pillow from World Market }

 photo IMG_3671_1_zpsadcdee6a.jpg

{ Nativity from World Market }

 photo IMG_3672_1_zps67b6a3f6.jpg

{ Tree from Target and candle holders from Pottery Barn }

 photo Christmasdec2_zps4478f998.jpg


{ A few festive accents in the kitchen, including our pup's Santa picture }

 photo IMG_3663_1_zps7b8d974c.jpg


{ My holiday chalk art and a few festive pictures }

 photo IMG_3684_1_zps2896a040.jpg


{ My Favorite Things Tree made it's way to the master bedroom this year }

 photo IMG_3680_1_zps16008bf0.jpg

{ A few accents in the master bath }

 photo IMG_3682_1_zps4f5cd3ae.jpg


 photo IMG_3723_1_zps0e414be5.jpg


Thanks for stopping by!

Linking up with:


 photo Signature_zpscc87bf0f.jpg

http://www.buttonshut.com/ Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Twitter

10 comments:

  1. Your card holder is sooooo pretty! And I love all the fun touches you have hear and there, through at the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tree, its beautiful!! Love the chalkboard details and the stockings too, your place looks so festive and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home looks so beautiful and festive! I love that beagle pillow, I'm a sucker for adorable puppy things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, your house is so festive!! I just love your front porch and your mantle. My favorite, however, is definitely the Christmas card holder!! I've been looking everywhere to find something I actually like to display cards. That is getting pinned right now for Christmas '15!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it all but especially your stockings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so cute! Love the ribbon on your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfection! Your tree is gorgeous! And doesn't Target have the best selection of holiday decor?! I got so much stuff from there this year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww love it this is so perfect! We don't have a fireplace so I'm going to steal your idea for hanging stockings on the TV stand (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like something out of a magazine! Everything has just the right touch of Christmas! Your tree is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!