#FrostyVoxBox Review

Sunday, February 8, 2015

About a month ago I received the #FrostyVoxBox from Influencer.


I always love trying new products and love it even more when I discover ones that work really well that I can add to my daily routine. So I wanted to share what was in my box and what I loved and highly recommend you try too.


1. Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover - What I love about this eye makeup remover is it is a gentle version and it doesn't leave my eyes feeling oily. I don't think it does any better of a job removing eye makeup than others I've tried, but if you are looking for a more gentle version I would recommend trying this.

2. Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner - I LOVE this eyeliner. I have been searching for an eyeliner that stays put and doesn't fade over the course of the day. This stays a nice dark black color throughout the day and doesn't smear. And you can get it at Walgreens for less than $5 (a great price). It has become my favorite eyeliner and I'll definitely be using it from here on out. The only downside is it is a pencil and I'm the point of needing to resharpen it. Any recommendations on a sharpener I should use?

3. Fruit Vines Bites in Strawberry - These taste a lot like Twizzlers, but they are super soft. I'm not a huge fan of Twizzlers because they are a little tough for me, but I really liked the Fruit Vines because they were much softer (think almost like a gummy version). I would love to try out some of the other flavors.

4. Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Tea - I'm a tea drinker and usually have a mug of hot tea every evening. And I especially love mint tea, so I was excited to try out this tea. It had a great flavor, but was really sweet. I recommend trying it without adding sweetener first as it was way too sweet for me after I added sugar. But that is good because you can drink it without sugar or sweetener and save a few calories :)

5. McCormick Gourmet Thyme Seasoning - I love using fresh herbs, but in the Winter when fresh herbs aren't easily accessible I cook with a lot of dried herbs. When I got this thyme seasoning in my box, it reminded me of a recipe I made a few years ago, and shared on my recipe blog for Orzo Carbonara-Style (don't judge it was my first blog...but the recipe was just too good not to share...ha!). I used fresh thyme back then but this dried thyme would work perfectly. And the thyme flavoring is perfect in this dish!

6. EcoTools Styler & Smoother Hair Brush - This is a nice quality brush. It's supposed to make your hair nice and shiny after your style it. I'll be honest it made my hair kind of staticky. I have a lot of hair, but my strands are super fine, and I do end up dealing with a lot of static sometimes. So this brush might work better for someone with thicker/coarser hair. I'm going to try it again in the Summer when my hair is less dry and staticky. This Winter weather is killer on my hair these days.

7. NYC Color Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum - I really liked this lip color. It was really close to my natural shade, and just added a little shine to my lips. My only complaint is the cap came off in my makeup bag when I was in Puerto Rico and got all over everything. So if you do pick this up, be careful with it in your bag.

8. Boots No 7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum - I received a sample of this anti-aging serum. I only used it for a couple of applications, so it wasn't enough to turn back the clock on my signs of aging. But I loved how soft and smooth it was when I applied it before bed, and how smooth it made my skin the next morning. It's less than $20 at Target which is a great price for anti-aging products. I might pick this up and try it when I run out of my current skin care products.

So overall my "Try them Now!" recommendation are the Rimmel Eyeliner, the Fruit Vines, and the Boots No 7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum. Have you tried any of these products? If so, what are your favorites?
 photo Signature_zpscc87bf0f.jpg

http://www.buttonshut.com/ Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. I'm such a fan of trying new eyeliners, so I might need to check this one out!! Also, I agree that Twizzlers can be a bit tough, so Red Vines sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hair is the same way! Something about this winter has tried everything out and it's not even been that cold in SC. Always love hearing about a good, cheap eyeliner! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!