1 Pink Vest - 3 Outfits

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Last week I shared some Fashion inspiration from Pinterest. I also shared that I got this really cute pink vest from Kohl's and wanted to share 3 Pinterest-inspired outfits using this vest.

First I wanted to share what I love about the vest - the fact that it's less than $30 (I actually got it for $20 with a $10 coupon, so you might be able to get it much cheaper with coupons) and that it is a 2-in-1 vest that is a knock-off to 2 majorly popular J Crew vests: Excursion Quilted Pink Vest and the Excursion Quilted Striped Vest. Both are sold out now, but both were also over $100, which is a no-go with my budget. I love that this vest combines these 2 looks into 1, and I was able to replicate 3 outfits I found from Pinterest with this 1 vest.

{ LOOK 1 }

 photo IMG_4431_1_zpsqkd1yg7r.jpg


I also purchased this gray long-sleeve t-shirt from Kohls, the necklace I got last year from GroopDealz and the jeans I got at Old Navy 2 weeks ago for $9!! And yes I made Rick drive me in the middle of a snow storm to get these jeans for that price. He is a great husband! I got lots of compliments on this outfit when I wore it to work this week and it's a warm and comfortable outfit...double win!


{ LOOK #2 }

 photo IMG_4478__zpsuzmyno5c.jpg


I purchased this fox sweater from Old Navy a year ago last Fall and just loved how the pink vest helped to make the glasses on the fox pop. I also paired it with a polka-dot chambray button up that I also got from Old Navy over a year ago, and the jeans were already in my closet.


{ LOOK # 3}

 photo IMG_4483_1_zpsgvsnpbxf.jpg


The final look is actually inspired by the Excursion Quilted Striped Vest, which originally came in navy and white, but I actually like the pink stripe better. I paired it with a leopard skinny belt and my new pair of distressed skinny jeans. The clutch is a DIY project that I'll have to share soon. It's a knock off to what seems like the most popular clutch in the blog-world right now and I was able to make it for 1/5 the price!

What outfits are you loving lately? Any other ideas for how I can wear this cute vest?



 photo Signature_zpscc87bf0f.jpg

http://www.buttonshut.com/ Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. I never even thought of wearing a belt over a vest - it looks amazing!! And how great is that reversible vest?! I love all of these looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute and versatile! Love it with the leopard print! And for $20?! Score!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!