Friday Favorites: Chambray Love

Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy Friday and happy first day of Spring!!! I have shared on multiple occasions my love for Chambray. I was afraid this was going to be a quick trend, but I'm loving that chambray continues to be in style and it seems every season there is a new way to wear it. My favorite season to wear chambray is Spring and Summer because it's such a casual and comfortable thing to wear. Today I wanted to share some of the fun new pieces I've come across and added to my wish list.

Chambray Love

My absolute favorite is this watch. I have an obsession with Michael Kors watches, and think this watch will go with almost everything. I also love all of the crystals. I think it's a great combination of casual, but also can be dressy with the sparkles. I'm just waiting for a good sale at Macy's before I order it.

My second favorite is the chambray Toms. I might have actually ordered these the other day and can't wait for them to come in. There is a 10% cash back offer + a save $5 with any $25+ purchase on Toms website through Ebates + you can get free 2-day shipping if you pay through Paypal...if you don't buy it's like throwing money away...just saying :)

I also really love these chambray striped shorts from Loft. I especially love the length of these shorts. I wouldn't mind this cute scarf and this Michael Kors tote to finish off my look. It's like a outfit full of chambray.

What other chambray pieces do I need to add to my wishlist?


 photo Signature_zpscc87bf0f.jpg

http://www.buttonshut.com/ Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Twitter

1 comment:

We love hearing from you!