Friday Favorites: Spring Fasion Favs

Friday, March 6, 2015

Happy Friday! Yes last week I was looking at warmer fashions, but I got an email from Loft yesterday about the release of their new Spring fashions and I just couldn't help but take a look...and then fall in LOVE with everything. Here are a few of the items on my wish list

Spring Favs @ Loft

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

Loving everything aqua and stripes lately. Also I am loving those scallop chambray shorts. I will definitely be rocking those this Summer. And I'm currently on the lookout for a cute dress for Easter, and found a few that would be perfect. Now I just need for it to warm up in the next month so I can wear them and not freeze my bum off! Bring on the Sun! FYI it's going to be in the 40's this weekend and we may reach the 50's next week! Bring on the shorts...it's gonna be a heat wave right!

 photo Signature_zpscc87bf0f.jpg

http://www.buttonshut.com/ Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!