Sharing my Green...with Pops of Pink

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Happy Hump Day! I really enjoyed seeing everyone's green outfits yesterday for St Patrick's Day, so I thought it would be fun to share how I rocked my green yesterday...with some pops of pink!

 photo IMG_4663_1_zpsc7kdyxry.jpg


I do have to admit, I got some outfit inspiration from Annie over at Stylish Petite. I love that she shops from many of the same stores that I do (Love Loft!), she mixes classic pieces with trendier pieces, and she shares things in a wide budget range. I hate when bloggers share these awesome outfits and everything is hundreds of dollars each. Although I have splurged on some pieces in my time (hello Tory Burch riding boots), I still never pay full price for them, and I usually only pay higher prices for classic staple pieces.

 photo IMG_4657_1_zpsfqsch5bt.jpg


I already had the green military jacket, which I got last year from Target. And I was shocked to come across the striped shirt in Macy's one day with the only one left in my size, and on clearance. It was like a match made in heaven.

 photo IMG_4638_1_zpsxzxum4nd.jpg


I got the cute tassel necklace from Laura Cox's Etsy shop. I keep seeing all of these super cute tassel necklaces all over the place, and some of them are pretty pricey. I loved the pop of pink and it was only $20...I was immediately sold. And it arrived 3 days later...score!

 photo IMG_4664_1_zpsfd3zecc0.jpg


I thought my cute pink shoes, which I shared the other day, totally finished off the outfit. My co-workers yesterday commented on my pops of pink and I told them I was definitely loving pink lately. I'm so ready for brighter, Springy colors.

 photo IMG_4655_1_zpsegnjaggg.jpg


So my husband is always kind enough to help take my outfit pictures, but he always seems to keep snapping away and captures some pretty crazy poses. I thought I would share this funny out-take. Although I look super goofy, my hair looks like model hair blowing in the wind. If only my hair looked model-worthy all the time right...ha! Don't worry I have some fun pictures of him to share soon from a photo shoot that I took a few weeks ago. Fun times!!


Linking up with Style Elixir and Because Shanna Said So.

 photo Signature_zpscc87bf0f.jpg

http://www.buttonshut.com/ Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Twitter

3 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute! Love the pops of pink. I discovered that I have zero green in my closet yesterday -- which is weird because I like green. I got pinched by the seven-year-old before I could find a green bracelet to put on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! I know it was St Patty's, and green is the focus, but oh man do I love that pink!! That necklace is fantastic and who doesn't love pink shoes?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a military jacket so bad! Love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!