Latest Rocksbox + Easter Outfit Options

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

One of my favorite mail days are the days I get my Rocksbox. I anxiously await for that little email that says it's shipped, and then I continually check the tracking number until it arrives. Anyone else obsessively track their packages? I blame my work on this as we are always tracking our client packages some we can confirm they have arrive safely.

My 5th Rocksbox arrived on Monday and it has to be my favorite box to date. This time I shared specific requests, and was super surprised to see how well they fulfilled them. I requested a statement necklace to go with one of my two Easter dress options (see more on that below), some sparkly studs that I could wear everyday, but also dress up, and something pink. Here is what I received.

 photo 2526D0D9-E77C-48FC-AA17-DEF2E4CEF323_zpsyqfze7nt.jpg

{ Perry Street Isla Necklace / Urban Gem Sunrise Studs / Perry Street Flora Crystal Necklace }

I seriously want to keep them all, and I do have another $10 in Shine Spend Credit that I can apply to any of these lovelies.

**Interested in trying out Rocksbox, use code jenniferbff141 to get your first month FREE!**

So let's now talk Easter outfits. So as far as I can remember, every year we would get a new outfit to wear to church on Easter Sunday. My Mom said if we didn't get a new outfit, a bird would poop on our heads, and that did happen to my Great-Grandmother (although I'm not sure if it happened on Easter...I'll have to confirm with Mom). This is a tradition that I still carry on to this day, because who doesn't love to get a new outfit, right! The only problem is that for the last few years I end up coming across a few cute Easter outfits, and then I end up buying them all because I can't make up my mind. That happened again this year, and I need your help deciding what I should wear. Both are sleeveless dresses, and I'll likely pair them with a white cardigan since it's likely to be a little chilly Sunday morning. I also paired them with my new Rocksbox necklaces, and I love both of them, so it's making it even harder to decide.

{ OPTION 1 }

 photo Dress1_zpsotkangfb.jpg

Scalloped Dress from J Crew Factory, 25% off $100 or more + 1.5% cash back Ebates }

{ OPTION 2 }

 photo dress2_zpsrit8aems.jpg

Sheer Stripe Flare Dress from Loft - 40% off + 3% cash back from Ebates }

I ordered these both online and got a little cash back from Ebates. I wasn't sure how they would fit, and figured I would send at least one (if not both) back, so I was surprised when they both arrived and both fit pretty good. The dress from the Loft was a little big in the chest (I swear clothe manufacturers must think all skinny girls have large chests...we don't!), but it's not too bad. The dress from J Crew Factory actually comes in navy blue, but I loved this bright poppy color and thought it was perfect for Spring.

Ok, now tell me your favorite? What should I wear?

And for those of you still looking for an Easter dress, or just a dress for Spring, I've linked these two dresses and a few other options below. Also, the shoes were from a few years back and the brand is Kelly & Katie (one of my favorite shoe brands), but they are no longer available online. So I linked a few similar shoe options.

 photo Signature_zpscc87bf0f.jpg

http://www.buttonshut.com/ Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I love both and GREAT scores from Rocksbox! I vote scallop!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!